Tillamook® Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Kiley A.

BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Krista R.
My family absolutely loves Tillamook! Their yogurt is always delicious. Never too sweet. Never bitter. Smooth, rich, and creamy. There are a lot of wonderful flavors to choose from including strawberry, marionberry, and cherry. They also have a wide selection of other yogurts. We will always be a Tillamook household.
Victoria T.
This is the best vanilla yogurt ever. A lot of brands taste a bit bitter like plain yogurt with a hint of something, which never tastes like vanilla in my opinion. Not this one. It's creamy goodness. Even my daughter loves this one and she hates yogurt, so that says something!
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
This is one of my favorite yogurts, Tillamook Vanilla bean! It tastes a lot like vanilla bean ice cream but way healthier. Tillamook creamery uses all natural ingredients so you never have to worry about what your putting into your body with them.
destiny D.
Bremerton , WA
My whole family loves tillamook. I’ve grown up on tillamook and now nothing compares to it. We use to go to the cheese factory in Oregon. From ice cream, dairy, etc. it’s all we buy and I’m glad we can get most tillamook products at Costco.
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
Yummy flavor and smooth texture. Just the right amount for a healthy breakfast in the go. I like to add in granola or chia seeds. Or use it to make smoothies. It’s a great price and I love the company
Camryn O.
draper
This yogurt is so good. It is soft, creamy and delicious it is sometimes hard to find all of those good qualities in a yogurt and my favorite flavor of theirs it vanilla it is the best one to get and eat in the morning.
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
Sooo delicious and creamy. These are the only yogurts my husband eats and he eats one every day and has for years. I use it just as a treat - it has too much sugar for me to have regularly, hence 4 stars. The vanilla bean flavor is smooth and versatile and a great base for smoothies, parfaits, etc.
Mackenzie L.
I eat this for breakfast all most every morning. It’s so rich and creamy and the flavor is just enough to make it flavorful but not too sweet. I usually buy the big tubs and will go through that in about a week. It’s also good to mix in smoothies.
Tenicka W.
Florence
Purchased at: Safeway
Althpught I prefer Greek yogurt, the economic draw of this yogurt generally wins out, thr vanilla is bold, but not over powering, and the yogurt is smooth and creamy.
Jessica P.
This yogurt is delicious! It is comparable in price to generic vanilla yogurts but tastes better. My kids like it too. We eat it plain or with fruit, and also use it in smoothies. It’s great for a quick, healthy snack.