BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
Love yogurts !
I think most flavored yogurts have somewhat the same taste.
Similar products are available in market though.
I got it for a discounted price and this is good for money and can be used as a healthy food substitute :)
Recommended since it contains lots of health benefits .
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Foodie Expert
Yummmm I love this vanilla bean flavor, it's delicious. I picked a couple of these up at sprouts and I'm glad that I did. The price is worth checking out, they have some many flavors! Now all they need is a low calorie version.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Discovereded these and now I can't get enough of them! They are really good and affordable. My fave flavor is the vanilla and blueberry one. Have them for breakfast or in a post workout shake.
kimberly g.
kimberly g.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
Absolute favorite yogurt. Raspberry vanilla bean, strawberry I just love them they're so yummy and creamy
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
I am very picky when it comes to my yogurts, however I love the tillamook brand! This flavor is very rich and the vanilla is noticeable, pricey but worth it, I use this flavor for smoothies.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Love this one to add fruit to. So sweet and creamy. Adding the fruit gives it the perfect balance and tones down the sweet.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
I love tillamook products and this is one of my favorite flavors. It is a little bit pricey but the vanilla bean flavor cannot be beat.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT
I was really pumped to notice these at the store - I love Tillamook and always think of them as high quality! But for some reason, the only thing that seemed high quality about this yogurt was the fact that you could literally see bits of vanilla bean inside the yogurt - that's pretty awesome. But otherwise, it was just average yogurt to me. And it's pretty darn pricey! The other vanilla flavor of Tillamook is so much richer and creamier.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
THIS RIGHT HERE. The best yogurt I've had in my life hands down. I enjoy the fact that it's made with real vanilla bean. My Walmart quit selling this, & it's made me upset. I hope I can find it again locally somewhere.