Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesTillamook
Tillamook Tillamookies Mint Chocolate Chip Really Creamy Ice Cream Sandwiches

Tillamook® Tillamookies® Mint Chocolate Chip Really Creamy Ice Cream Sandwiches

by Tillamook

What's in a Name? "Tillamook" is a Native American word for "land of many waters." A "Tillamookie", on the other hand, is just really good to have in the other hand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook® Tillamookies® Mint Chocolate Chip Really Creamy Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
One word ... Heaven! My whole family absolutely loves this cookie treat. My favorite is the mint, while my fiancée loves the hazelnut flavor. My only complaint is that I want to eat all four at one sitting lol. These treats are cool and refreshing ... and who doesn't love Tillamook quality. Their ice creams are rich and creamy.
Ana D.
Vero Beach, FL
I love ice cream, and tillamook has the best cookie sandwich ever! It’s delicious .. no need to change it all
Danielle K.
Portland, OR
These!!!! These right here!!!! That's it!!! That's the review!!!! You haven't tried them?? You will never want to eat anything else. Amazing. Simply amazing. Wish more came in a box.
Ashley O.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy. High quality ice cream. Very creamy with a good taste. Would definitely purchase this product again. Wish it was I more stores
Kimberly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the perfect size treat and are just the right amount of sweetness without any artificial flavors.
Katie R.
Everett, WA
These were great, love tillamook ice cream abs love that they made ice cream sandwiches!
Dawn S.
Fowlerville, MI
These ice cream sandwiches are to die for! I don’t know how they are so yummy but they are delicious and addictive. Only four come in a box and here at our house someone usually tries to hide one because they are that good hahaha. We have tried a few different flavors but I’m a big fan of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Billie A.
Doty, WA
These are good but boy you have to really watch out or you will eat all in the pack. I love Tillamook ice cream either the sandwiches or containers. The mint chocolate chip are a favorite. Just the right amount of mint and chocolate chips. the sandwich part does not take away from the ice cream. Very good.
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
I'll start by saying they are TINY and over priced. Like double the price and half the size of other ice cream sandwiches. The only reason I gave more than 1 star is because they're quite delicious. But they're not delicious enough to buy again, just too small and too expensive. I'll stick with the usual brands.
Ella S.
Hillsboro, OR
I love Tillamook! Their ice cream is criminally smooth and creamy. They're easy to bite without freezing your teeth. The sandwich holds together quite well, and they have a lot of flavors as long as you know where to look for them.

Looking for your answer?