Tillamook® Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream 1.75 qt. Tub uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat S.

BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA stated that no significant difference had been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite ice cream - hands down. Tastes like my grandma used to make, extra creamy with egg yolks added. And the fudge ripple!! It’s like a frozen hot fudge sundae.
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
My favorite chocolate ice cream. Rich, creamy, delicious! I am a major ice cream fanatic and this has been my go-to brand of ice cream for years! Not over priced, very reasonable for the quality of ice cream you get. I've had so many of my friends try it, and they are all hooked now!
Kailyn S.
Portland, OR
Its hard for me to overdue it on chocolate and that is why i love this ice cream so much. Chocolate ice cream with a fudge ribbon and big pieces of chocolate swirled inside. It is definitely not healthy, but it will not disappoint. I appreciate the Tillamook uses real ingredients and the ice cream is super creamy delicious.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Just ate a huge bowl of this yummy!! Tillamook is hands down the best ice cream ever, chocolate peanut butter is my other favorite
Danica S.
My husband will only eat the sprint now because it is so delicious the egg whites really make the difference.
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Tastes great, super creamy and melts right into your mouth. My go to favorite ice cream.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I recently discovered tillamook made ice cream. Where have you been all my life?!
Liz S.
The oregon hazelnut with salted caramel swirl is hands down the best ice cream ever! So creamy and delicious!
Cailyn S.
San Diego, CA
I am completely obsessed with Tillamook Ice Cream and have yet to find a flavor I thought was just ok. So rich and so creamy, you must give it a try. My only disappointment is hitting the bottom of the carton for those last bites.
Roxyana G.
Oh, the Tillamook Mudslide. Well, do you love chocolate? Do you love fudge in your chocolate? If you answered yes to both those questions, then this ice cream is for you! You know when your a kid and you taste something that is so good you do a little happy dance and sing a little... this ice cream does that to you. Do yourself a favor an run to buy some.
Natasha C.
Cottage Grove, OR
Foodie Expert
Is this a seasonal only flavor?
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
Im in love with Tillamook® Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream 1.75 qt. Tub and so I thought I would give their yogurt a shot! I am currently eating their "Farmstyle Greek Northwest Blackberry" yogurt! What's your favorite Tillamook product?