Tillamook Tillamook Beef Jerky, 2.5 oz

by Tillamook

Beef Jerky, Old Fashioned, Country Smoker, Pouch 2.5 OZ All natural (No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed). Real hardwood smoke. High in protein. Made with 100% premium USA beef. Gluten free. No MSG added. No nitrites added (Except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder). US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Since'75- In 1975 three Oregon families came together to create beef jerky of the highest quality. Today we hold true to these same standards of excellence. Our jerky is handcrafted and slow-smoked to perfection with real hardwood. No liquid smoke. No artificial ingredients. Just mouth-watering flavor. 0 g trans fat per serving. tcsjerky.com. Incredibly wholesome. All our products are made from premium cuts of US beef, which are proudly produced and packaged in the US in Tillamook County, Oregon. After opening, keep bag closed and refrigerate or use within 3 days. Product contains a packet for freshness. It is non-toxic and harmless but do not eat it. 2.5 oz (71 g) Bay City Tillamook County, OR 97107 800-325-2220

Beef Jerky, All Natural, Old Fashioned; Real hardwood smoke. All natural (No artificial ingredients) (minimally processed). Country smoker. Since '75 - In 1975 three Oregon families came together to create beef jerky of the highest quality. Today we hold true to these same Standards of Excellence. Our jerky is handcrafted and slow-smoked to perfection with real hardwood. No liquid smoke. No artificial ingredients. Just mouth-watering flavor. All our products are made from premium cuts of U.S. beef, which are proudly produced and packaged in the U.S. in Tillamook county, Oregon. Incredibly wholesome. Made with 100% premium USA beef. High in protein. No MSG added. No Nitrites added (except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder). 0 g trans fat per serving. Gluten free. U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 9295. tcsjerky.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Tillamook Beef Jerky, 2.5 oz!
Justine A.
3,128 reviews
Purchased at: Albertsons
I really love this beef jerky. I like that it isn't as salty as some others are. And I like that it doesn't have any preservatives in it.
Pamela  H.
1,100 reviews
i love beef jerky. it’s the perfect snack to me and this one stands up to the competition. tasted great. didn’t find any weird pieces in it and the price wasn’t too shabby. quality all around.
Katie L.
victorville
Spicier than I expected. A little tough for me. Makes a great hiking/road trip snack.
Giselle M.
Really good jerky!!! It’s not tough like other beef jerky , good size pieces and It’s a quick snack on the go!
member-4b76b
This jerky is a great low carb tasty treat with lots of flavor and no added sugar. Great source of protein. Easy to take to work for a healthy snack. Really yummy!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,859 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This was our first time trying this brand for beef jerky. I liked that it is very tender and moist. The ingredients list is simple, so that's a plus.

Looking for your answer?