Tillamook® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter 1 lb. Box uploaded by Sara B.Tillamook® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter 1 lb. Box uploaded by Sarah V.Tillamook® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter 1 lb. Box uploaded by Gwyneth G.

BY TILLAMOOK #22 in Butter & Margarine

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this delicious sweet cream butter. We believe it makes everything it touches taste more than a little bit better. Thank you for buying Tillamook and helping to keep our family farms strong. see more...

• Does this have a better flavor than darigold?2 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
My family has been using the Tillamook® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter 1 lb. Box In family recipes for years and years! Nothing tops it’s creaminess or consistency! If you haven’t tried this butter in your recipes then you are seriously missing out! Tillamook also makes amazing cheeses!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
[product:tillamook-sweet-cream-unsalted-butter-1-lb.-box] isn't any better than a store brand butter in my opion, but you pay twice as much. I do a lot of baking, and this I think the name is misleading. This butter seperates, which isn't good. I'll stick to Kirkland butter.
Lauren M.
This is the only brand of butter I buy. My family loves it and you can truly tell the difference in taste compared to others. Much creamier, richer and tastes more gourmet. Everything I've tried from this brand has been excellent and I cant recommend it enough!
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I'll just be upfront... I'm a Tillamook snob. I have yet to try a Tillamook product I didn't like, and this butter is no exception. Creamy, and flavorful it never disappoints!
Meredith C.
As a native Oregonian, Tillamook is our go-to brand for *anything* dairy related. This butter is no exception--it's rich, creamy, and the unsalted version is absolutely perfect for baking. As a bonus, I can trust that all Tillamook products come from cows that were not treated with artificial growth hormones, which is important to me.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
This is always and needed to be on hand for any baking/cooking, especially for the holidays 😉 I like that it's unsalted so your recipes that call for more you don't get salt overload... it melts down easy and has a delicious buttery taste!!!
Sam S.
I like to use this butter for baking and cooking lovely, naughty sauces. Since it is unsalted it gives you the cook better control over the flavor and sodium levels in your dishes. I don't usually use butter as a spread, but if I did, this would still work well as you can salt to taste.
Megan A.
El Cajon, CA
I love to bake so when I use butter I always use tillamook butter! Even even for everyday meals we always have a tub of tillamook butter in the house! This butter is just so creamy and I have yet to find a outer that is as good as this one! My absolute favorite!!
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
I have long been a fan of Tillamook cheeses, but I recently discovered their butter. Wonder sweet cream taste, smooth & creamy. The unsalted variety is what I use in making cookies and frosting. And essential ingredient in my Swiss Buttercream Frosting
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I usually only use stick butter for cooking but I ran out of butter for my toast and decided to use this Tillamook butter instead. WOW. My toast was SO GOOD. I'm not sure why this unsalted butter taste so good but it does. It had the great buttery flavor without the salt. LOVE THIS.
Roxann T.
Carey, ID
Does this have a better flavor than darigold?