Tillamook® Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese 2 lb. Baby Loaf® uploaded by shelby W.

BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, special reserve cheddar, naturally aged to satisfy your taste for extra sharpness. see more...

• Is this just a holiday cheese or can u get it anytime?8 Answers
Tay O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cheese and am super picky about my cheese this is the best cheese I've ever had I use in grilled cheese sandwiches on burgers I cook with it it's a little expensive but so worth it!
Maegan R.
Springfield, MO
If you love super cheesey foods, you will love using this EXTRA sharp cheddar from Tillamook. Tillmook brand is located in Oregon (where I'm from) and it is one of the best cheese companies out there. I use this cheese to add in with Macaroni, quesadillas, baked potatoes and even cold sandwiches. it is so delicious and when melted even better! go and try this if you can find it. it is worth the buy!
Alyssa S.
Oh my this is good. Sharp but creamy flavor, perfect texture, the best there is. Now if you have fallen for the sad misconception that the goopy plastic warped processed "cheese product" is what cheese is supposed to be, this will be way too intense for you.
Shelbi B.
Oh my goodness.. this is the best cheddar cheese ever tasted. Add it to hamburgers, or just eat it by itself. You will not be disappointed, it is a little on the high side of prices, but worth it.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Tillamook cheese is the way to go. The cheese is very delicious and they are the local factory from where I am from. Tillamook gives their cheese a nice smooth texture with a rich flavor. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
My grandparents are from Tillamook, so I have a definite soft spot for their dairy products! The extra sharp cheddar is one of my favorites. If you have the chance, go through the cheese factory. You can see the history and watch them make it right in front of you. Look for the loaves at Costco. The price by volume is usually cheaper than regular grocers.
Sarrah J.
My boyfriend won't eat any other cheese! Tillamook or nothing he says. So we always have it in our fridge. It's very creamy and extremely flavorful. I use this in homemade mac and cheese, on burgers, or just by itself. So delicious and worth every penny.
Amy B.
Tillamook is absolute top of the line. First had this brand when visiting out in the Northwest. It is smooth texture and the sharpness is phenomenal. Great for entertaining, or keeping it all to yourself!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
The Extra Sharp is definitely an acquired taste at first, but if you like sharp cheeses, the Tillamook brand is the best! It is better than any other brand in my opinion. Worth the price!
Meredith C.
Tillamook is the only brand of cheese I buy, and the black label extra sharp cheddar is one of our family favorites. It's got a flavor that is completely unrivaled by any other brand of extra sharp cheese I've ever tried. I can't recommend it enough!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Is this just a holiday cheese or can u get it anytime?