BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, special reserve cheddar, naturally aged to satisfy your taste for extra sharpness. see more...

• Is this just a holiday cheese or can u get it anytime?8 Answers
Alyssa S.
Oh my this is good. Sharp but creamy flavor, perfect texture, the best there is. Now if you have fallen for the sad misconception that the goopy plastic warped processed "cheese product" is what cheese is supposed to be, this will be way too intense for you.
Shelbi B.
Oh my goodness.. this is the best cheddar cheese ever tasted. Add it to hamburgers, or just eat it by itself. You will not be disappointed, it is a little on the high side of prices, but worth it.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Tillamook cheese is the way to go. The cheese is very delicious and they are the local factory from where I am from. Tillamook gives their cheese a nice smooth texture with a rich flavor. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
My grandparents are from Tillamook, so I have a definite soft spot for their dairy products! The extra sharp cheddar is one of my favorites. If you have the chance, go through the cheese factory. You can see the history and watch them make it right in front of you. Look for the loaves at Costco. The price by volume is usually cheaper than regular grocers.
Sarrah J.
My boyfriend won't eat any other cheese! Tillamook or nothing he says. So we always have it in our fridge. It's very creamy and extremely flavorful. I use this in homemade mac and cheese, on burgers, or just by itself. So delicious and worth every penny.
Amy B.
Tillamook is absolute top of the line. First had this brand when visiting out in the Northwest. It is smooth texture and the sharpness is phenomenal. Great for entertaining, or keeping it all to yourself!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
The Extra Sharp is definitely an acquired taste at first, but if you like sharp cheeses, the Tillamook brand is the best! It is better than any other brand in my opinion. Worth the price!
Meredith C.
Tillamook is the only brand of cheese I buy, and the black label extra sharp cheddar is one of our family favorites. It's got a flavor that is completely unrivaled by any other brand of extra sharp cheese I've ever tried. I can't recommend it enough!
Mellisa T.
Cheese is a staple in my home.
Tillamook is a fan favorite with the whole family. This extra sharp cheddar is over the top delicious. Aged perfectly just for your taste buds.
Jessica P.
This is such a good white cheddar! It's really sharp and has a great, deep flavor. I grew up just an hour from the creamery and Tillamook is still my favorite cheese!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Is this just a holiday cheese or can u get it anytime?