BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this delicious, classic cheddar, naturally aged and hardwood smoked for irresistible flavor. see more...

Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
Tillamook is my favorite brand of cheese..you can taste the freshness and quality with just one bite. I'm a cheese lover...slightly obsessed...and tillamook does it right. I think almost every grocery store sells them...but I know they are based off the west coast so not sure If central or eastern states supply them to consumers.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Always prefer black cheese over bag cheese anyway . Delicious fresh cheese off block my favorite is to shred for salads and quesadillas. Always a favorite at my house for the holidays!
Kimberly N.
Foodie Expert
So yummy! It has a good meaty smokiness that makes a burger taste like heaven. I love it on a bison burger or a turkey burger since it balances out the lean-ness of those meats. I also suggest using it as part of a cheese mixture in mac n cheese. Heaven in a brick.
Carly E.
This is great for cheese and cracker trays. we love to serve this at parties
Rae N.
Tillamook is my families favorite brand of cheese. It's always delicious and a good snack for kids.
annie p.
Foodie Expert
I love Cheese especially smoked cheddar is wonderful even just eaten by itself as a snack or treat or on a sandwich or added to a meal .
Astrid V.
Lebanon, PA
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to other brands and tastes ?