BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this delicious, classic cheddar, naturally aged and hardwood smoked for irresistible flavor. see more...

Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
Tillamook is my favorite brand of cheese..you can taste the freshness and quality with just one bite. I'm a cheese lover...slightly obsessed...and tillamook does it right. I think almost every grocery store sells them...but I know they are based off the west coast so not sure If central or eastern states supply them to consumers.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Foodie Expert
So yummy! It has a good meaty smokiness that makes a burger taste like heaven. I love it on a bison burger or a turkey burger since it balances out the lean-ness of those meats. I also suggest using it as part of a cheese mixture in mac n cheese. Heaven in a brick.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Always prefer black cheese over bag cheese anyway . Delicious fresh cheese off block my favorite is to shred for salads and quesadillas. Always a favorite at my house for the holidays!
annie p.
annie p.
Foodie Expert
I love Cheese especially smoked cheddar is wonderful even just eaten by itself as a snack or treat or on a sandwich or added to a meal .
Rae N.
Rae N.
Tillamook is my families favorite brand of cheese. It's always delicious and a good snack for kids.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Love this! the smokes flavor is very tasty. the meduim cheddar flavor us very tasty.
Carly E.
Carly E.
This is great for cheese and cracker trays. we love to serve this at parties
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite style of Tillamook Cheese. Smoked is absolutely delicious to eat on it's own or in other dishes.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
Tillamook cheese is delicious! My parents have been buying it for years. It's a great long lasting cheese and the fact that it isn't pre-sliced means it's much cheaper!
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese so much. Its very sharp. It is worth the price. I use it for everything.
Astrid V.
Astrid V.
Lebanon , PA
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to other brands and tastes ?