BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this delicious, classic cheddar, naturally aged and hardwood smoked for irresistible flavor. see more...

Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Foodie Expert
If you've never tried smoked cheddar you are missing out on so much delicious goodness. Your taste buds will thank you for gracing them with this delicious cheese! Personally I pair the cheese with crackers and summer sausage. You should try it!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
First of I live in Oregon so I kind of have to love tillamook cheese! Lol but to honest they do make some of the best and fresh cheese on the market! If you ever make it to Oregon going to the tillamook cheese factory is a great experience!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Tillamook makes great cheese! Period! All of the different cheeses are yummy! Also, I took a tour of the Tillamook cheese factory years ago and can I say... CLEAN! Tillamook takes pride in what they do!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I really love this stuff ' smoked medium cheddar cheese is so good and yummy ' great flavor and healthy ' Just a little pricey but worth every cent' l will recommend it to a friend and family members!
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Foodie Expert
The smoked cheddar is my favorite cheese for my quesadillas or cold salads i make it has a great smoked flavor its soo smooth and its always so fresh this cheese its soo good
Haley F.
Haley F.
I tried this cheese for the first time two weeks ago and it is a very mild good cheese, it is definitely one that I would recommend to others.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
Tillamook makes the best cheeses and their smoked cheddar is the best. It's perfect with crackers or used in buffalo chicken dip.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Frisco, TX
Oh my gosh, tillamook branded cheese is the best! And I love the smokiness of this cheddar!
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
One of the only cheeses I use at home I prefer shredded cheese more just because I'm lazy. But overall it's not too expensive as other cheeses can be which is great!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Tillamook is the best cheese in my opinion it's smooth and creamy and you can just taste the difference. They care about their product and you can taste it in every bite my favorite is the aged extra sharp white cheddar though it make a beautiful grilled jalapeno popper wrapped in bacon....heaven!
Astrid V.
Astrid V.
Lebanon , PA
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to other brands and tastes ?