BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this delicious, classic cheddar, naturally aged and hardwood smoked for irresistible flavor. see more...

Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
First of I live in Oregon so I kind of have to love tillamook cheese! Lol but to honest they do make some of the best and fresh cheese on the market! If you ever make it to Oregon going to the tillamook cheese factory is a great experience!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
One of the only cheeses I use at home I prefer shredded cheese more just because I'm lazy. But overall it's not too expensive as other cheeses can be which is great!
Brittany B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Tillamook is the best cheese in my opinion it's smooth and creamy and you can just taste the difference. They care about their product and you can taste it in every bite my favorite is the aged extra sharp white cheddar though it make a beautiful grilled jalapeno popper wrapped in bacon....heaven!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
If you've never tried smoked cheddar you are missing out on so much delicious goodness. Your taste buds will thank you for gracing them with this delicious cheese! Personally I pair the cheese with crackers and summer sausage. You should try it!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Tillamook makes great cheese! Period! All of the different cheeses are yummy! Also, I took a tour of the Tillamook cheese factory years ago and can I say... CLEAN! Tillamook takes pride in what they do!
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
I really love this stuff ' smoked medium cheddar cheese is so good and yummy ' great flavor and healthy ' Just a little pricey but worth every cent' l will recommend it to a friend and family members!
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
Tillamook is my favorite brand of cheese..you can taste the freshness and quality with just one bite. I'm a cheese lover...slightly obsessed...and tillamook does it right. I think almost every grocery store sells them...but I know they are based off the west coast so not sure If central or eastern states supply them to consumers.
Dakota T.
Leawood, KS
Tillamook you've outdone yourself again :) this is so good and addicting it's a healthy snack that's full of protein and calcium. Doesn't give you that groggy McDonald junk feeling afterwards and it actually taste good :D
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Foodie Expert
The smoked cheddar is my favorite cheese for my quesadillas or cold salads i make it has a great smoked flavor its soo smooth and its always so fresh this cheese its soo good
Kimberly N.
Foodie Expert
So yummy! It has a good meaty smokiness that makes a burger taste like heaven. I love it on a bison burger or a turkey burger since it balances out the lean-ness of those meats. I also suggest using it as part of a cheese mixture in mac n cheese. Heaven in a brick.
Astrid V.
Lebanon, PA
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to other brands and tastes ?