BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with the artificial growth hormone rbst*. *The fda has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbst treated and non-rbst treated cow. see more...

Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
This cheese is amazing. I buy it in Safeway and it tastes so much better than other brands. It has a nice sharp cheddar taste but you can also taste that smokey flavor. I've been buying for a while.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Layton, UT
I am a cheese lover and the sharper the better, this is awesome delicious, I never have trouble finding it, great snack for me and my family
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Foodie Expert
I love cheese and can eating it with just about everything it taste even better when it's melted.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
This is my favorite type of cheese and I love the smoky flavor with the sharpness of the cheese
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I love tillamook cheese! I also love their sharp cheddar. It's worth it. I like using it in Mac n cheese
Jo R.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
This cheese is absolutely delicious! ! great for parties, or get togethers.
Charley C.
Charley C.
So, so good. Tillamook is just one of the best creameries around. If you live in Oregon, like me, we get to try all kinds of delicious Tillamook products all of the time and they never fail to impress. The vintage white cheddar is so great on a grilled cheese or with grilled burgers.
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
I love all kind of Tillamook cheese but this extra sharp cheddar is so tasty. Perfect cheese to pair with crackers and is very rich and yummy. We don't carry this brand in my city so when we travel to the USA we bring it back with us. That's how much we love it.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
What do you guys use this for?