BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged to perfection for your everyday enjoyment. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
Tillamook makes the best cheese! You can find it at any if not most grocery stores! Very rich and creamy! It doesn't taste like plastic compared to some brands that I have tried! The shredded medium cheddar cheese is full of flavor and a perfect blend of sharpness yet not overpowering ! I love cheese more than anything! I would consider myself a cheese consiure! Tillamook is amazing!
Angelina R.
Rexburg, ID
Best.cheese.ever. I can use this shredded cheese (and do) for pretty much anything. It's amazing in omelette or over some chicken! The cheddar has a strong flavor and that's what I love. It tastes like real, unprocessed cheese. Can I just have a billion bags, please? ;)
Sarrah J.
Foodie Expert
Favorite cheese. My boyfriend won't eat any other brand of cheese. It does lean on the more expensive side but you get so much flavor and the cheese melts like a dream. Yes I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Rea F.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I am a big cheese lover and very picky when it comes to cheese. This cheese is great on my eggs, mashed potatoes and so much more. It has a kick to it, but not a back kick. So good.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Foodie Expert
This cheddar cheese us the best! It's the perfect medium cheddar. It has a little bit of a bite, like good cheddar should have. It's worth the price. It's so yummy.
Cristie G.
Foodie Expert
Very good brand! It's not the cheapest but it is very high quality! There are many different flavors and they are all full flavored and shredded to perfection.
Betsy O.
Mine and my families favorite favorite Cheddar Cheese ! Its hands down the one of the best out there ! Goes great with everything
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Foodie Expert
The medium cheddar is the perfect compromise between my husbands love of sharp cheddar and the kids craving for mild cheddar
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Foodie Expert
Best cheese for my quesadilla on top of my baked potato or I use it for casseroles I just love the flavor
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
I love tilamook! My husband gets mad if I buy any other brand of cheese. Definitely a house hold
Product