BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged to offer you a pleasing hint of sharpness. see more...

Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Sharp Cheddar Cheese 32 oz; 907 g more...
Love this brand and this product.
I either keep a brick or a pack of slices on hand at all times for sandwiches, cutting into snack sticks, grating for meals. Good price and great quality. Plus I love that they are semi local as I live in Oregon.
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz more...
I used to buy tillamook every once in a while, but after visiting their visitor center in Oregon, I became obsessed! I love what the company stands for and all their cheese (and ice cream) is delicious!! Sharp cheddar is the best flavor cheese!
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
Review for: Sharp Cheddar Cheese 32 oz; 907 g more...
This is an amazing brand of cheese! It tastes amazing, has great quantity for the price, and makes food super yummy. Definitely worth trying for those who love cheese. I will always buy this cheese when given the chance!
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
Out of every cheddar I have tried at the local grocery store this is definitely my favorite. Great sharp taste and worth the extra few bucks. Great to eat alone on a cheese platter or melt and add to any recipe
Lorinda S.
Chehalis
Review for: Sharp Cheddar Cheese 32 oz; 907 g more...
This is my favorite cheese. I love cooking with it, eating it plain, my grandma's homemade Mac and cheese was always made with this cheese. This recipe has been passed down to my kids now too. It's consistently delicious in any of the flavors.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz more...
Sharp cheddar cheese is a pantry staple in my household and Tillamook, in my opinion, is the best out of the easily accessible cheeses one can find in the grocery store. I appreciate it's sharp flavor and reasonable price.
Logann P.
After visiting Washington state and finding this cheese I have been forever changed. I have to have at least a block in the house at all times. Its so good with ANYTHING! crackers, grapes, wine, grilled cheese, it is fantastic on its own. I love this cheese!
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
This is a great sharp cheddar! It melts great, shreds and slices easily, it is even a little dry and crumbly which is the way a sharp cheddar should be! It's a great quality and I will keep buying it!
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Tillamook cheese is very high quality. Best tasting, with the least amount of questionable additives. Absolutely, hands down better than any other brand out there.
Brianne P.
Paradise, CA
Such a great quality cheese. Very lovely flavor and doesn't taste like chemicals. Melts very nicely when cooking with or great on a sandwich. All around great cheese