Tillamook Salted Caramel Frozen Custard

by Tillamook

The classic sweet & savory combo, with an out-of-this-world creaminess and richness. This is a classic, turned up to 11.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Salted Caramel Frozen Custard!
Corrie H.
King City, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Eh. I am not happy at all that they got rid of the gelato for this frozen custard. It’s not that this new product is bad, but just that it doesn’t even compare to the gelato. I think everything about the gelato was better, it looked better, taste better and the toffee in it literally would melt in your mouth. I am so disappointed it was changed and now the custard has no toffee pieces in it. I may randomly get the frozen custard now and then but it will never be as good as the gelato.

Looking for your answer?