Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtTillamook
Tillamook Pomegranate Blackberry Lowfat Yogurt

Tillamook® Pomegranate Blackberry Lowfat Yogurt

by Tillamook

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook® Pomegranate Blackberry Lowfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane Vly, WA
Tilamook has always been my favorite! It’s extra creamy and the flavor is never overpowering from the yogurt. I usually put them in the freezer and bring them out maybe 15 minutws before I eT them to make a really nice frozen yogurt feel and taste!
Sacramento, CA
A "berry sweet" yogurt. So yummy! It doesn't taste artificial. It has the sweetness but also the bitterness that comes with berries. I would buy this again!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased by accident and I was surprised at how good it tastes. Hard to find but if you find it buy it, you won’t regret it. Most inexpensive, best tasting yogurt hands down. I would buy it again when I can find it.
Sandy
Tillamook yogurt is the the best yogurt out there. It’s rich and creamy. It doesn’t have a funky texture. It might be a little more expensive than the cheap yogurt but it’s worth the extra expense. A must try yogurt!
Tillamook Pomegranate Blackberrie yogurt is delicious. I would definitely recommend giving this flavor a try.

Looking for your answer?