GroceryPantryTillamook
Original Cream Cheese Spread

Tillamook Original Cream Cheese Spread

by Tillamook

The way cream cheese spread should taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Original Cream Cheese Spread!
Angie  K.
Portland, OR
When it comes to bagels and cream cheese I go for quality over value. Tillamook has the best milk products out there and their cream cheese is the best! I would recommend to anyone who uses it regularly to try tillamook.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
This cream cheese is so incredibly smooth and goes well on everything! I even add 3 tablespoons of it to my secret sugar cookie recipe and everyone cannot get enough! All my kiddos in house LOVE Tillamook!
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Yummy traditional cream cheese from a brand you can trust. I love how readily available the brand has become recently. Clean and natural ingredients you can feel good about.
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
This company knows how to make yummy quality products! My family loves their ice cream and cheese products. This cream cheese is the best on a toasted bagel. My kids love when I make Mac and cheese with this product.
Lauren G.
A classic plain cream cheese spread for the bagels! Can’t go wrong with it and it’s easy to add other ingredients to increase the flavor!
Cheyenne R.
Colorado Springs #139a
They are great I would get them again. I would also recommending to someone else to try. I wouldn’t improve this product. Yes I thin it had good flavor. Yes I would recommend it to others it was a great product
Shannon  W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Tillamook Original Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Shannon  W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Didn’t notice that this cream cheese was any different than any other cream cheese other than the price. Wouldn’t buy again if I had the choice and other options, since its so expensive.
APPLE JOY Z.
Spokane, WA
My husband and mother in law made me try cream cheese and after that we always made sure we have Tillamook cream cheese inside our fridge. Loved spreading it number one with bagels.
Jamie  H.
Vancouver, WA
Tillamook makes great dairy products. their cream cheese is no exception to that in my opinion. I have used this on toast with jam and I have made cheese cake with it. I have also spread it on my bread to make a delicious toasted cheese sandwich.
Marcela  O.
Tillamook has such amazing cheeses and spreads!! This was perfect for a charcuterie board and spreads easily on crackers and bread. You can really taste the quality in their products.

Looking for your answer?