GroceryFrozen FoodsTillamook
Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream

Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream

by Tillamook

Extra-juicy strawberries from Oregon, with love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream!
Madison B.
North East, PA
Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream uploaded by Madison B.
Oh my god. My boyfriend introduced to this ice cream. It’s the best ice cream I’ve ever had. It’s so soft and tasty. It’s most definitely worth the price.[product:tillamook-oregon-strawberry-ice-cream]
Sofia B.
This is amazing! My family has been buying it for years and it has great flavor, not too sweet just right. Highly recommended!
Courtney A.
Fullerton, CA
I can't rave about this enough. There's no reason for this ice cream to be this good. It's super creamy and thick, almost to the point of being chewy (but not quite). The frozen bits of strawberry are a little crunchy from their water being frozen. It's a delightful combination of textures, and the flavor is out of this world.
Paige W.
Scottsdale, AZ
the best strawberry ice cream, tillamook makes the best products, so creamy and yummy, ahh the taste of summer
Kellie M.
Sunnyvale, CA
LOVE this ice cream! This is so soft/creamy and easy to scoop with nice chunks of strawberry. Tried this once and now I'm hooked. It's better priced than some of the fancier ice cream brands, so I think it reigns supreme when looking at all categories.
Samantha T.
Sutherlin, OR
This is by far the best strawberry ice cream I've eaten. I'm not a huge fan of strawberry ice cream but my daughter loves it. It has huge pieces of strawberries and they taste really good. The ice cream is creamy and just perfectly sweet. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney  D.
Yucaipa, CA
My favorite strawberry ice cream by far! Absolutely love this. No complaints and no improvements needed.
Melissa B.
Forest Grove, OR
One of, if not the best strawberry ice creams. There's nothing better than an Oregon strawberry! Add a little chocolate sauce for chocolate covered strawberry ice cream and you'll be so happy.
Trista B.
Corunna, MI
This is so creamy! The strawberry flavor is amazing. Not artificial tasting. It's worth the price, which is good. I don't have any improvements to suggest. It's just delicious! It's better than other ice cream alternatives. Completely satisfied. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Hunter M.
Los Angeles, CA
This. Is. The. Best. Freakin. Ice cream you will ever have. Literally. If you try no other flavor of tillamook ice cream, try this. It’s been life changing. Simple flavor but so creamy, but not too creamy that it’s overwhelming. Strawberry is not an overwhelming taste, it sits just right. Truly unreal.

Looking for your answer?