Tillamook® Oregon Marionberry Lowfat Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Darby S.

BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Darby S.
I eat this brand all the time actually this and Noosa are the only brands I eat, there just that good ! These are using on sale 49¢ or 7 for 10$ the marionberry, blueberry, Oregon strawberry, berry patch are all my top favs! The fruit is premixed but they are so good!
BettyJo M.
My favorite brand is Tillamook! Regular or Greek yogurt; it's hands down the best yogurt. All of the flavors are delicious. They are a little more expensive then Dannon and Yoplait however it's worth it! I highly recommend it!
Alyssa T.
Downey, CA
This is my all-time favorite yogurt, it is thick and creamy where it feels like you are eating ice cream I would totally recommend this product
Mika F.
Yummy and creamy. Also locally made here in Oregon and inexpensive. My 3 year old loves it too and would eat it all day if I let her. Lok
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this yogurt. This is my second favorite flavor my absolute favorite is huckleberry. I love Tillamook cheese and butter too.
Cristina T.
Sweet and tart. Creamy and smooth. Perfect balance of sweetness. It’s rich in flavor. Tarte.