BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Julie W.
Tualatin
I love all things Tillamook. Cherry isn’t my favorite flavor but if it’s yours, you’ll love it.  It’s creamy and delicious. We often get this brand.  I usually find it on sale and find it to be a good value. I’d definitely buy it again. I’ll keep trying some other flavors.
Mandy G.
Custer
I like the cherry chunks that are in the yogurt. Most yogurts have just a flavoring or diced pieces but this yogurt there is a decent chunk of fruit. It is super yummy and is a nice contrast to the smooth yogurt texture
Seth R.
Portland
My partner and I get loads of the little cups at a time for lunches and snacks and they’re not only a great value but you also get variety!
Riley M.
Reno, NV
Really good flavor. Great price. Doesn’t leave that weird dry feeling in your mouth like other yogurts do. Highly recommend.
Heather P.
Redmond
These I love for my breakfast. I add a little granola on top and it's the best. It's a great local food. Easy to find.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Ties for 1st with strawberry... this is a good non Greek or Aussie style yogurt. Yum cherries!! #tillamook #voxbox