BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones. The FDA states that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

• I been trying to find this brand for some time but can't find it....4 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
My favorite ice cream flavor! I was a big rocky road and chocolate ice cream lover but ever since I tried black cherry ice cream from basking Robbins I've said my good bye to chocolate ice cream and said hello to cherry. My husband never wanted to try to it because he said he liked cherries by themselves not on anything else, but one day I made him try it and ever since then he's always getting cherry ice cream or eating mine.
Tatiana S.
Paramount , CA
This is just insanely good! I have to confess: I finished the whole thing in like 2 days all by myself. It's so deliciously creamy, by far the most creamy ice cream I've ever purchased from a supermarket. And these huge cherry chunks make it even better. I LOVE this, it's too good to be true.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Oh Tillamook, you are the only one I will suffer through stomach cramps for. Being somewhat lactose intolerant sucks, but I can never resist Tillamook! Totally worth it!
Gina G.
Seattle , WA
I try this flavor after their tour in the factory and since then my favorite totally worth it, and if you like Cherry Garcia this is way better. give it a try!!!
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I love this ice cream it's so light and creamy and I love it on a short cake and it taste so good and I love it so much and I know you will
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Tillamook ice cream is super creamy and delicious. The only problem I have is that I have tried other products just as good, for cheaper
Samantha  S.
Tillamook black cherry ice cream is one of my favorite ice cream's that they make, it's rich and creamy texture is amazing.
Liz S.
One of my favorites! Huge chunks of real cherries that stay soft and sweet. Tillamook is my go to for all dairy products!
Elizabeth D.
Laveen, AZ
I have not tried this but lots of people purchase it as soon as i go to a grocery store it is the first thing on my list.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
This is an amazing brand of ice cream #yummy #ice cream #blackcherry can't go wrong with this purchase
wendy s.
I been trying to find this brand for some time but can't find it..any suggestion?