Tillamook Old Fashioned Vanilla Greek Yogurt

by Tillamook

Great days start here. Open up the possibilities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Old Fashioned Vanilla Greek Yogurt!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
It wasn't that sweet, a little acid, but I was expecting a more strong vanilla flavor, it cost me around $1
Rachel S.
San Clemente, CA
Absolutely amazing- this is so rich and creamy and yards ahead of the other greek yogurts that I sometimes buy. It's usually just a tad more expensive but it's definitely worth it- you can tell they use better ingredients and this yogurt is more filling because it tastes rich and indulgent.
Josiah-Lindsay S.
My kids like this yogurt. They usually have it at lunch with a banana or berries. It is a good healthy choice but filling and endless topping ideas to go along with it, from nuts, fruit, granola, and even shaved chocolate bar, yum.
Jennilee C.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
You can’t ever go wrong with getting Tillamook anything. Vanilla is my favorite flavor because I can mix granola or fresh fruit such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or even nectarines! The consistency is very creamy and it has high protein and super yummy!
Crystal B.
Clovis, CA
Love! Love! Love! The perfect vanilla greek yogurt! I have to go back to the store to get more. Way better than competitors greek yogurt. Thick and beautiful genuine vanilla flavor.
Heather L.
Tacoma, WA
I la familia yogurt with granola in it it's a quick easy snack that is healthy and following nutrients highly recommend trying the vanilla bean yogurt specially if you're not big on yogurt I wasn't until I started vanilla bean
Erin A.
Poway, CA
Tillamook greek yogurt is the absolute best. The flavors are fresh and I don’t feel like I’m eating a sugar packed snack masking as a healthy snack.
Jadyn C.
I love everything tillamook!! So good and this greek yogurt is an awesome replacement for sour cream in other recipes if needed. very healthy!
Jeana W.
Tremonton, UT
Tilamook makes the best dairy products. I always buy their cheese so of course I tried the yogurt. This did not disappoint. It’s super creamy and the vanilla in it is delicious.
Justyna J.
love this! tastes like a dessert. rich and creamy and amazing flavor! would def buy again.

Looking for your answer?