BY TILLAMOOK

Tillamook County Creamery Association, farmer owned since 1909. The best taste every day. The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this perfectly delectable premium sour cream. see more...

• How is this different from other sour creams?1 Answers
  • How is he sour cream? I love all the cheese varieties 2 Answers
  • Is it super creamy and does it taste good?2 Answers
Christina W.
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
Tillamook is my first choice for all things dairy.  Living in Oregon it's what we grow up with.  I find that the quality is better and more flavorful.  It is a little more expensive than store brands but you can often find it on sale.  I would Highly recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
When I lived in Washington state Tillamook was my go to for any dairy product. The sour cream was great, the smooth texture with the tangy taste it is a great spur cream.
Moonyalondon H.
Moonyalondon H.
Foodie Expert
This is yummy! I like to eat my tortilla chips with these instead of salsa. Also add moisture to cakes, taste great with tacos or even to dip fries in
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Lynnwood, WA
This sour cream is SOOOOO good! It is so creamy and it has just the right amount of tartness. It tastes so fresh and just sort of melts in your mouth. I have never tasted another sour cream quite like it.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
Foodie Expert
We usually use Tillamook Natural Sour Cream when making lasagna along with lasagna noodles ground meat and cheese
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
How is he sour cream? I love all the cheese varieties
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Is it super creamy and does it taste good?
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
How is this different from other sour creams?