Tillamook® Medium Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Emma C.

BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged to perfection for your everyday enjoyment. see more...

• What other flavors of Tillamook have you tried and how ha...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes pre shredded. 2 Answers
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
This is the best cheese ever. I might be a little biased because I do live in Oregon, but I literally try a buuuunch of different brands and Tillamook will always come up at top. I've tried all of their flavors of cheese and Medium Cheddar is the best. (I also recommend the extra sharp if you're into that)
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great cheese! I know it’s sold at Costco, but since it doesn’t come in a smaller size, I have to get another brand which sucks. I think for the taste, it’s a great value! I think that if I could, I would buy this cheese if I had a bigger family!
Mary J.
Coffeyville
Love this cheese. It has a smooth , rich taste that is not overly dry or soft. I like most cheeses to be on the firmer side and this fits the bill very well. The price is very reasonable as well.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is my go to cheese! I may be a little biased since I'm an Oregonian, but I've had cheese from elsewhere and I swear Tillamook has some of the best cheese.. especially the cheddar! I use the cheddar almost daily..on sandwiches, to top tacos, in soup, on toast.. it's the best and I highly recommend trying it!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Best cheese! It's real! And great and so delicious I love the taste and how when it's heated you can see it's real natural cheese. Me and my man enjoy this on our sandwiches and anything other foods that need cheese.
Emma C.
Albany , OR
Cheese is the ultimate in comfort food and I absolutely love Tillamook products and supporting the local farmers. Growing up in Tillamook, I can never bring myself to use anything else! Melts great, tastes amazing, and available to buy almost everywhere!
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Mouthwatering goodness in block form! This cheese has a rich yet creamy taste and texture to it. It's everything I dream of out of a cheddar cheese and am always left wanting more!
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
I am a born and raised Tillamook fan! This is the only cheese that has ever been in my families refrigerator...and there is good reason for that. It's absolutely the BEST cheese in all the land. If you're ever able to visit their cheese factory, do it! Cheese samples for days. :)
Alison L.
Portland, OR
Since childhood, I've always known refrigerators to have a Tillamook baby loaf readily available for snacking - this is what cheddar cheese is supposed to taste like. Salty and rich, perfect cold from the fridge with apples or melted onto superb grilled cheese.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the Tillamook cheese. My friend recommended it a few months because she uses it on her quesadillas. I decided to spend the extra dollar and try it myself. I'm so glad I did. It's so creamy and has a memorable taste. I'm hooked!
Liz W.
What other flavors of Tillamook have you tried and how have you enjoyed them? What is your favorite?
sweetie G.
Does anyone know if this comes pre shredded.