BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with the artificial growth hormone rbst**. **The fda has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbst treated and non-rbst treated cows. see more...

• I have always seen this brand just wondering if its good 2 Answers
  • I love spicy stuff, would this be extra hot3 Answers
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my husbands new favorite! If you like pepper jack with a little extra kick and punch of flavor you will love it. It makes awesome grilled cheese or goes great melted on your favorite burger. This is going to become a staple in our house!
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
I toured the Tillamook factory while we visited Oregon and we picked up a few of these little loaves of Habanero Cheese to bring home. Let me tell you ... these have such a kick! I like eating spicy foods but I'm really kind of a wimp lol. I'd say that I can tolerate a light - medium spice level and these definitely are at least medium - high. Since I couldn't really eat it straight from the block, we made delicious quesadillas with them. They melt perfectly and the kick isn't as bad when it's sandwiched between two delicious flour tortillas lol. Definitely try this flavor out if you can find it at your local grocery store.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Great brand for those who love cheese like me! They have different cheeses if you don't like this kind of cheese! Really tasty! My all time favorite brand. This brand= high quality. I highly recommend this anyone who loves cheese & wants the best quality cheese!
Tammy V.
West Linn, OR
This cheese is amazing!! It's spicy but absolutely delicious. It is a little bit pricey, but it's totally worth it.
It melts well and is great in a spicy mac and cheese. I recommend trying it if your local store sells it.
Kerisa W.
Boise, ID
My husband loves everything spicy and this is by far his favorite cheese. It's harder to find back home in SoCal but with a recent move to Boise it's in every grocery store! It's more expensive than some other cheeses (especially store brands) but oh man you can't go wrong with their good quality!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
It has a good taste. but not only it has a slight spicy flavor but not spicy chili.

tiene un buen sabor. pero no esta picoso solo tiene un ligero sabor a chile pero no es picoso.
Charley C.
I'm a Tillamook cheese fanatic, and this cheese makes the best nachos. Kind of spicy, yes, but so good. It's the best spicy cheese I've yet to find, and we've tried a lot.
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
It is probably the best cheese that i have ever had but i personally do not like cheese that have a very strong aroma, so this is good
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I love make cheese enchiladas with this. Its perfect in flavor and task great with a lot of dishes
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
This cheese is delicious with the perfect amount of spicy. Would recommend for a cheese plate.
Chris K.
Somerset, KY
I love spicy stuff, would this be extra hot
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
I have always seen this brand just wondering if its good