BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook are proud to bring you this award-winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged to perfection for your everyday enjoyment. Smile. You're about to eat Tillamook cheese. see more...

Amber A.
We only use Tillamook products in our household. The cheese flavor is filling and fresh. A baby loaf is a really great deal if you like block cheese. They have a variety of cheese flavors and all are upscale and better than any other brand.
Kiesa G.
Villa Rica, GA
I was born and raised in Anchorage Alaska, and Tillamook cheese is one of many locals favorites. I have not had the pleasure of having any since moving to the lower 48, but the flavor is not something you will ever forget. Tillamook is one amazing brand of cheese. Well worth the price.
Christy B.
San Antonio, TX
My husband grew up in Oregon and grew up with Tillamook cheeses. This cheese is some of the best I've ever tasted. It has the best flavor and texture of any cheese available to us here in Texas. I would say it is a bit spendier, but for the flavor it's worth every penny!
Allison J.
Tillamook shredded cheese is one of the only shredded cheeses that doesn't lose its flavor! i feel like most preshredded cheddar cheese lose a lot of flavor vs cheese you shredd your self. i love the brand tillamook and would recommend it to anyone.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Tillamook makes the best cheese hands down! Love that this doesn't taste shredded like other cheeses. It doesn't have that white film stuff like on most shredded cheese.
Jessica P.
I grew up less than an hour from the main Tillamook factory so this cheese tastes like home to me. The shredded cheese is so convenient and easy, great flavor, and stays fresh quite a while.
Allison D.
This cheese is the best for being shredded. It has a wonderful taste and does not taste powdery like other shredded cheeses. This cheese melts incredibly well too
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It's their standard cheese, it's good not their best. You can get it every few weeks 2 bags for $5 which is a great deal. I'll keep buying it
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
We always have either a bag or block of Tillamook cheddar cheese! It melts so good and has a great flavor! We also buy their other cheeses.
Angela K.
Molalla, OR
We love Tillamook cheese! We live 2 hours away from Tillamook so we support local businesses. The taste is always great. Prices are good.