BY TILLAMOOK

The farmer-owners of Tillamook proudly bring to you this award-winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged to perfection for your everyday enjoyment. see more...

• How quickly does the bag go bad once opened ?2 Answers
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Yes to Cheeeeese. I love cheese, and this is one of the best cheese brands ever. The taste is absolutely delicious and rich. Throw some on top of scrambled eggs or make a quesadilla. It melts so well and is creamy and cheesy like I've never seen.
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
When purchasing shredded cheese I immediately choose this brand. Very affordable cheese. It's a lot more creamer then a lot of brands I've tried. It taste like cheddar cheese but a very good quality. I do recommend to others
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Tillamook cheese. This is a great chedder. I use this whenever I am making home-made Mac and Cheese, with some parmesan cheese. It taste goooood. Also great on tacos!
Annie H.
Corona, Ca
Best bagged cheddar! What I've noticed with a lot of other cheeses is that they contain yucky animal remnants, but Tillamook is animal remnant free!
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
You can never go wrong with Tilamook. This cheese is really good for quesadillas and Mac and cheese. The block version is a good buy as well.
Shelby F.
I'm more of a sharp cheddar person but tillamook has some good cheeses! Worth a try
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
How quickly does the bag go bad once opened ?