BY TILLAMOOK

Farmstyle cut from the block, for richer flavor and smoother melting see more...

Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
I am so glad they started carrying this stuff at Costco. I love having shredded cheese but this is even better the thick long shreds mix great into mashed potatoes or casseroles. They are easy to throw into a salad, or even just grab a few for a snack!
Kimberly T.
During the holidays my macaroni and cheese is legendary. The secret is definitely Tillamook farmstyle cut cheese. It melts perfectly and is so creamy.
Megan A.
Gig harbor , WA
Really great super yummy cheese but I don’t love the new thicker grated style. It doesn’t melt as well. Still just as tasty though!
Candice M.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this cheese, I like the thick shreds. I am all about presentation with food and this cheese is a great addition
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
The quality of this cheese surpasses any other brand. I love using this cheese for quesadillas and even in my soups.
member-3fe49
Yum! We keep this stocked in our house. Never go with out it. Tillamook is sooooo much better than other brands.
Shelby P.
Gig Harbor, WA
A bit pricey but the best cheese you’ll find at the store! Makes every meal with cheese taste 1000x better!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I recently found this product at Target and was super impressed by the taste of this cheese. I love sharp cheddar. I used this to make grilled cheese and they turned out awesome. The style of this cheese makes it slightly harder to melt so keep that in mind.
Jess L.
West Virginia/Oklahoma
Purchased at: Kroger
We just got the Tillamook shredded cheeses in our Kroger, and we are obsessed with the farmstyle shreds. I love how thick they are, and they are perfect for nachos, enchiladas, pizza...really anything with melted cheese.