GroceryDairyTillamook
Extra Creamy Salted Butter

Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter

by Tillamook

Butter made better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter!
Michelle  C.
Beavercreek, OR
Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter uploaded by Michelle  C.
This is from my home state of Oregon and this is the only butter you will ever find in my fridge. It’s delicious and nothing compares to the creamy taste of this butter. There’s just something about the Oregon coast that makes this taste so good. You can also go tour the factory and see it made. Get your photo taken with Baby Loaf the mini VW bus Tillamook
Vanessa Marie C.
Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter uploaded by Vanessa Marie C.
Tillamook butter is very creamy and smooth. I love using this butter to cook. It is the only brand I reach for in butter. I hope to try the unsalted as well. I do enjoy the salt in this butter it a not too much and I do recommend this brand quite frequently.
D F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Tillamook products in general because they have quality products. I stock up on their butter as it is so creamy, spreads easily and tastes great. Definitely my go to butter.
Jackie W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
When it comes to butter Tillamook is my favorite! Coming from a childhood of homemade butter after milking the cow I can say that the flavor is amazing!! My butter of choice :)
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
Its butter it really doesn't stand out from other store butter sometimes it is the lowest price and sometimes the store brand is lower priced when I get this its only because it is the lower priced butter. If you cant or dont know how to make your own butter I would recommend this if it is the lowest price provided you are a shopper who tries to save as much money as possible
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
We love this brand because of the good it does. This butter always cooks and tastes a bit better than my traditional store brand.
Patricia  G.
Downey, CA
Creamy and slightly salted, this butter is perfect for cooking. Just be careful with the added salt, you may need to decrease the amount needed.
Danielle K.
Ballston Lake, NY
Tillamook does it again with its extra creamy salted butter. Indeed it is extra creamy. Indeed it is salted I’ll be at just perfectly. Could butter be it’s own food group, if it’s Tillamook butter it certainly could be.
Madison H.
Blair, NE
Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter uploaded by Madison H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving Tillamook Extra Creamy Salted Butter! It tastes absolutely amazing. I know that it's expensive, but it's worth the money. I have used this cooking and baking, and it works great for both! I just wish it was more affordable. I do like that it's made with sea salt!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
I love all Tillamook products, the butter is no exception. It is fresh, creamy and delicious. You can tell a difference in taste versus other brands. Plus this company is semi local so I enjoy supporting them.

Looking for your answer?