BY TILLAMOOK

Anchors A-Whey. In 1855, we launched the schooner Morning Star to carry fresh dairy products from Tillamook, Oregon up the coast to Portland. Now our cheese returns the favor by carrying a small Morning Star on each label. see more...

Sara A.
Really great brand. I love their sharp cheddar and the different sizes that they provide! Very delicious and good quality but a bit pricey, well worth it though! Their easily available at any local supermarket and pair nicely with a crisp or salami!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
I've never had a problem with this brand. This cheese tastes completely natural. Unlike American cheese slices this tastes like something I wouldn't feel bad giving to kids or even eating as is. The cheese doesn't need to be hidden in bread to think that it's good.
Beckie P.
Big Piney, WY
Great cheese ! It works great with cooking or on sandwiches ! My son loves it just plain!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Tillamook is the best quality cheese for the price. They also have a good selection of types of cheeses. I can eat it plain, but I LOVE CHEESE in general. And would definitely recommend this brand. I give it 4 stars because there are tastier cheese brands on the market, but have a higher price point.
Rissa H.
This cheese is fine but nothing special - I wouldn't go out of my way to find it in stores, to be honest. The flavor is okay but not great.
Dorothy P.
Russell Spgs, KY
Tillamok cheese is one of the best cheese's that I have eaten. I was first introduced to the brand on an international flight. I remembered the name so I could by when I got back home. I prefer it not straight from the fridge as it is softer.