Tillamook Coffee Almond Fudge Ice Cream

by Tillamook

Best served in your favorite mug.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Coffee Almond Fudge Ice Cream!
Ashanti M.
Princeton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is so good! The ratio of ingredients are perfect, creamy, and just lovely. A little pricey but definitely a nice treat to get.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love anything coffee flavored so this is definitely something I enjoy! Tillamook icecream is always so much creamier than other brands which makes it way more enjoyable to eat. I have yet to find a flavor I don’t like. Would definitely recommend!
Kika H.
Portland, OR
So yummy! Smooth and creamy on the tongue. I like to let it melt in my mouth and enjoy tasting every flavor. As with most fudge ice creams I would always love more fudge. You can usually catch it on sale somewhere but it’s reasonably priced even if it’s not on sale. Forget about buying a frappe! Take some ice, Starbucks Iced Vanilla Coffee packet and [product:tillamook-coffee-almond-fudge-ice-cream] and blend them together. Whip some fudge around a cup and top it with whipped cream. It’s to die for!!
Kevin G.
Palmyra, VA
Tillamook is probably one of the best icecream brands our there. This one is very delicious and I recommend it.
Victor F.
Oregon City, OR
Hands down, best tasting ice-cream! Coffee flavored with bits of nuts and chocolate.
Samantha K.
Oxford , MI
So creamy! My family loves this brand! I love that they don’t add all the crap that other brands add. It’s just simple ingredients and that makes all the difference.
Karla G.
Canoga Park, CA
This ice cream is delicious! I love the coffee flavor and how it has little pieces of almonds. It is so rich and creamy! It’s a bit on the pricey side but worth it.
Belle D.
Omgee! I simply love these ! One of my favorite brand and flavor! It’s kinda pricey compared to other yet it’s all worth a try. Great taste so creamy, yet a little bit sweet. If you’re a sweet tooth then you gonna love this. FYI and if you’re a coffee lover too. Yay
Julia S.
Saint Helens, OR
Delicious, coffee ice cream. It’s decadent and smooth. The flavor is always rich. This ice cream is the perfect dessert. Especially after a lovely Italian dinner. It pairs perfectly with the rich coffee flavors.
Shan M.
I had bought Tillamook cheeses before, but didn't know what to expect when I got their ice cream. Wow! Tillamook ice cream is some of the smoothest, creamiest store bought ice cream I have ever had. The flavor in the the Coffee Almond Fudge was so delicious. The coffee flavored ice cream was spot on and the almonds were still more crunchy, not like other ice creams I've had where the nuts have gotten soft and chewy. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying it again and trying other Tillamook Ice Cream Flavors! Tillamook Coffee Almond Fudge Ice Cream

Looking for your answer?