Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

by Tillamook

Bowl-lickin’ good.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Wendy N.
Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by Wendy N.
My son loves this ice cream and wanted me to try it, and when I did I really did notice a difference from other brands I've had in the past. It's definitely the creamiest store-bought ice cream I can ever remember tasting. It was also more natural and "real" tasting than most others I've purchased myself. I am not a huge fan of ice cream in general and can just take it or leave it, but I think the quality of this brand impressed me enough to earn a review. I would definitely buy this for gatherings where ice-cream lovers are expected and mention it to those who I know love their ice cream.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,450 reviews
Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I first heard of Tillamook ice cream from a FB post from my local grocery store. Someone requested it and the store stocked it and everyone went crazy over it. I love ice cream and knew that I needed to try it (even though it’s kinda expensive at $6 for a carton). I tried this flavor first- chocolate chip cookie dough. Now I understand why everyone was going crazy over it. This ice cream is amazing! It has a creaminess to it that other ice creams don’t quite have. The cookie dough is large and chewy and so delicious too. I highly recommend this ice cream!
isabella N.
LA
Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by isabella N.
Purchased at: Target
Super tasty Ice Cream!!!!!! Tillamook is my absolute favorite brand for anything dairy it is just soooo good trust me. All of their ice creams are incredibly tasty and i love buying them everytime i go to the store.Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Elizabeth F.
Fort Mill, SC
Tillamook Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream uploaded by Elizabeth F.
Purchased at: Publix
Not enough cookie dough for me. I will admit that cookie dough is my favorite part and I like a lot of it. Therefore, this doesn’t cut it
poop P.
Terrible cookie dough ice cream! I am very disappointed with the quality of this cookie dough ice cream. Now don't get me wrong, their actual ice cream is amazing. But this felt like the amount of cookie dough which the ice cream contained was lacking, for every bite sent me on a hunt to actually try and find pieces of cookie dough. However, this was impossible because I couldn't find a single piece!!! I counted only 3 pieces in the 3 scoops I ate. 1:1 is a no no! This ratio of cookie dough to ice cream should be about 10 pieces for every one scoop. IF I"M NOT FINDING A PIECE OF DOUGH IN EVERY BITE, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
This is the best cookie dough flavored ice cream I have ever had! I enjoy the generous amount of cookie dough gobs mixed in, there is much more than in other competitor’s product. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Delicious! Full of cookie dough bits and chocolate chip pieces! This is my favorite brand and flavor, it’s better than Ben and Jerry’s. I buy this regularly! Definitely recommend to fellow cookie dough lovers!
Ruth W.
Archbald, PA
I discovered this brand during the onset of the pandemic and I'm glad I did! This is honestly the best store bought ice cream I've ever had. It's soooo creamy and delicious. Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite flavor. I haven't tried any other flavors...yet.
Jenna M.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Love Tillamook ice cream! It is so creamy and such a reasonable price! This is my favorite!
Caroline B.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best ice cream brand out there! We discovered it at Publix but had never heard of it before. It is creamier and richer than anything I've had. The flavors are decadent and some are limited in availability so when they arrive in stores we swipe them up fast!

Looking for your answer?