Tillamook Cheese Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheedar Cheese 8 oz uploaded by Jazzy W.

BY TILLAMOOK

Tillamook all natural extra sharp cheedar cheese 8 oz see more...

• Where can I find it other than online 4 Answers
  • Does this cheese slice well, and melt easily? I'd love to...3 Answers
Tillamook Cheese Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheedar Cheese 8 oz
  • "One day she had gotten my sister and I this Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and we fell in love." in 1 review
  • "Very sharp and tastes great by itself or with fruit." in 1 review
RaeLynn T.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so I eat cheese like it’s going to be extinct tomorrow and this will be my go to every time. It’s creamy with a sharp nutty taste that would make any mouse turn into an addict. Seriously just buy this and never look back.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I love cheese and this is one of my favorites, I love the taste because it’s a little strong and goes perfect with wine, good value because you only need a little bit to enjoy it! I love Tillamook dairy products! I recommend it go taste it!
Lucy S.
This is my favorite sharp cheddar cheese! I use it for everything from pasta to grilled cheese. It tastes really good, and it is very flavorful. It tastes great and melts really well on top of everything. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love love love this brand, and the extra sharp cheese is delicious. I love how salty and vibrant the taste is. I can literally eat the whole thing by itself, no crackers needed.
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
The absolute BEST cheese. Incredible flavor, super creamy, I just love it so much. Definitely much more expensive than other cheeses but it is totally worth it if you really like nice cheeses. Definitely will continue buying
Gabrielle G.
I honestly hadn't heard of Tillamook cheese/products until moving to the Pacific North West so I bought it without any expectations but was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely be purchasing again and I fully recommend to anyone who hasn't tried the brand or this cheese.
Roman J.
I am not vegan, but my aunt is. One day she had gotten my sister and I this Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and we fell in love. And my sister and I love cheese. It doesn't taste any different than your Sargento, or Kraft, or whatever cheese brand you prefer. Because of that I can feel like I'm eating a teensy bit healtheir while never losing the taste.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I could eat a whole brick of this stuff! This is the only brand of cheese I buy for my family so now because we are so spoiled by this deliciousness anytime I go to a dinner party or gathering I can always tell if they have used another brand of cheese :(
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
I'm really loving Tillamook's Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. We get it from our local Costco and I love to add it to my sandwiches and even paired with fruit. It may be a bit "sharp" if you're not used to it but I love it. It's tangy, creamy, and dense. Melts perfectly too!
Jenn K.
I'm obsessed with cheese ...I love all the different ones that Tillamook has to offer. Great taste I especially love the smokey selection.This is a lot better than other brands of cheese .I use Tillamook butter, ice cream, yogurt and there sour cream all very good !!
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Where can I find it other than online
Terri S.
Saint Charles, KY
Does this cheese slice well, and melt easily? I'd love to have a spread out for Super Bowl weekend, but I'm not sure if this is the kind to buy.