Tillamook Cheese Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheedar Cheese 8 oz uploaded by Jazzy W.

BY TILLAMOOK

Tillamook all natural extra sharp cheedar cheese 8 oz see more...

• Where can I find it other than online 4 Answers
  • Does this cheese slice well, and melt easily? I'd love to...3 Answers
Tillamook Cheese Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheedar Cheese 8 oz
  • "One day she had gotten my sister and I this Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and we fell in love." in 1 review
  • "Very sharp and tastes great by itself or with fruit." in 1 review
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love love love this brand, and the extra sharp cheese is delicious. I love how salty and vibrant the taste is. I can literally eat the whole thing by itself, no crackers needed.
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
The absolute BEST cheese. Incredible flavor, super creamy, I just love it so much. Definitely much more expensive than other cheeses but it is totally worth it if you really like nice cheeses. Definitely will continue buying
Gabrielle G.
I honestly hadn't heard of Tillamook cheese/products until moving to the Pacific North West so I bought it without any expectations but was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely be purchasing again and I fully recommend to anyone who hasn't tried the brand or this cheese.
Roman J.
I am not vegan, but my aunt is. One day she had gotten my sister and I this Tillamook All Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and we fell in love. And my sister and I love cheese. It doesn't taste any different than your Sargento, or Kraft, or whatever cheese brand you prefer. Because of that I can feel like I'm eating a teensy bit healtheir while never losing the taste.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I could eat a whole brick of this stuff! This is the only brand of cheese I buy for my family so now because we are so spoiled by this deliciousness anytime I go to a dinner party or gathering I can always tell if they have used another brand of cheese :(
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
I'm really loving Tillamook's Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. We get it from our local Costco and I love to add it to my sandwiches and even paired with fruit. It may be a bit "sharp" if you're not used to it but I love it. It's tangy, creamy, and dense. Melts perfectly too!
Jenn K.
I'm obsessed with cheese ...I love all the different ones that Tillamook has to offer. Great taste I especially love the smokey selection.This is a lot better than other brands of cheese .I use Tillamook butter, ice cream, yogurt and there sour cream all very good !!
Meaghan W.
Eugene, OR
One of the best local cheeses. Lots of options, and all taste very fresh. I've always been pleAsed with all of their products, so it's no surprise the cheese is great too!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
The ONLY cheddar cheese to buy. the sharper- the better. this stuff doesn't stay long in our household. amazing cheese. great just by itself. or on anything. yummmm.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
Definetly recommended! I normally use it for homemade Mac and cheese, or quesadillas! If my boyfriend doesn't take it and eat the whole thing first!
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Where can I find it other than online
Terri S.
Alberton, MT
Does this cheese slice well, and melt easily? I'd love to have a spread out for Super Bowl weekend, but I'm not sure if this is the kind to buy.