BY TILLAMOOK

Tillamook all natural sliced medium cheddar cheese 12 oz see more...

Hallie M.
Bremerton, WA
Tillimook is the most amazing cheese ever! It’s so creamy and the flavor is so amazing. This is the cheese I will always go to whenever I need to buy some. You can buy it everywhere and always get it for a great price.
Alisha S.
Bellingham
I am northwest born and bred so I’ve grown up on Tillamook cheese. I have been hard pressed to find a cheddar better than this. I really don’t think it exists. Well done TillAmook.
Christina D.
I love this brand. Their yogurts and cheeses are so good. I appreciate that they have thicker slices rather than just deli thin slices all the time. No matter the quality they always stick together and the OCD in me is sad when they rip.

If you have a choice in cheeses, pick this brand.
Lynda T.
Tillamook Medium Cheddar is my favorite cheese. I love the pre sliced packages, it is super handy for making quick lunches, road trips, or taking camping. We usually buy one of these, a package of crackers, and package of salami to have a quick lunch in the car when we are traveling. Delicious!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Best high quality cheddar cheese out there! i will never go back to any other brand because tillamook cheese has such a rich flavor. The pre sliced ones are way better than the kraft singles!!
Alison L.
Portland, OR
Tillamook slices are a great option for quick snacking. I tend to prefer a thinner slice when using on grilled cheese to ensure maximum melting, but the taste and quality of these is tops, despite being a bit thick for me.
Jessika V.
Saint George, UT
My family and I love Tillamook cheese! These are great for grilled cheese, breakfast burritos or even for a quick snack. The possibilities are endless! Tillamook makes great quality products for reasonable prices.
Nora H.
Renton, WA
I have been eating tillamonk medium cheese since I was a little girl it was my favorite snack they called me mouse over it this cheese is really good and I love the small packets
Lyndsay W.
Bakersfield, CA
Why is this cheese so delicious? Its. So. Good. Just the right amount of tang. It actually adds flavor to a sandwich rather than being a filler.
Haley F.
Puyallup
You can never go wrong with this cheese. Best flavor, best value, best taste. It's already cut into slices for you. So easy for school lunches.

Target