BY CLOROX

Bathroom cleaner soap scum remover nonabrasive tilex 32 ounces trigger spray bottle Tilex bathroom cleaner will not scratch, contains no bleach. Dual trigger action spray for regular cleaning and foam for deep cleaning. see more...

KHADIJAH M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Tilex does amazing. It gets sprayed in my showers after every use, I spray on stains on the floor before I mop. Once everything gets rinsed wiped down and mopped it looks good as new!
Jenna B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I use this to clean the shower and prevent mildew stains. While it gets the job done, I can't stand to use it because it smells so strongly of bleach. I understand that it needs to smell this way in order to be effective, but I wish there was some way for it to smell better. It works, but I can't stand the smell.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL
Thumbs up to whoever invented this for all them hard to scrub grease and restrooms you spray this on anything u want clean let sit for about 10 min come back wipe it and it's super clean not as strong as the clorox smell but cleans better to my aspect I love it
Dalgerys A.
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible