Tilex Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover, Refreshing Breeze, 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml - THE CLOROX COMPANY uploaded by shannon j.

BY TILEX

Contains no phosphorus. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cleaning product for my bathrooms and especially shower and tubs. You really don’t have to scrub at all. You spray it and wait maybe 5-10 minutes and I just use scrub pad and lightly go over and my bathroom is sparkling clean!!! I recently came across and I’m so glad I did. Everything else I bought I always had to scrub really hard. As long as you keep up with it you usually then just have to spray and rinse off!
Guadalupe A.
Breaks down mold and mildew. It smells a little less harsh than the unscented version. I buy it from Walmart for about $4. The scent does smell like "refreshing breeze". I buy this all the time because it's essential for cleaning my bathrooms. It really does removed mold and mildew. It's great.
shannon j.
This is my go to bathroom cleaner. It's great for cleaning the tub, sink and toilet with ease. It leaves a clean refreshing smell after using it. The price is very good considering the amount of product you receive. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV
We use this brand at work. It really gets the cleaning done. It takes up all the mildew from the showers and mold. It works amazing but it will stain clothes because it has bleach in it and the smell will make your eyes water if you're around it too long. It does work great!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only stain remover that removes stains from my shower, like prints from the bottoms of shampoo bottles. As long as you let it sit for a few minutes, the stains wipe right up with a sponge. The smell is horrible, so just beware.
Anjanie  K.
This stuff is amazing and makes my life easy because I usually spray it on when I leave the house and by the time I get back all I have to do it wash it out and my bathroom looks brand spanking new. However I would suggest wearing a mask because this stuff is too strong to inhale.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This works well, but that scent gives me a serious headache. I have to stay out of the upstairs for several hours after cleaning the bathrooms.