BY TILEX

Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover.
Contains Bleach.
Kills 99.9% of household mold and mildew.
1 qt (32 fl oz) 946 ml. see more...

• Will this product work on surfaces other than tile?2 Answers
  • Does this product have bleach in it?2 Answers
Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover
  • "I had some mildew starting to grow in my shower so we used this and it worked and anytime we start seeing it come back this is what we use." in 1 review
  • "Works great in shower - gets through soap scum and hard water with minimum scrubbing." in 1 review
Review for: Mold & Mildew Remover 32 oz more...
You know that you're an Official Adult when you have a favorite cleaning product. I have found that Holy Grail of household products: Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover. I bought it this morning because I couldn't get anything out of the SoftScrub bottle, and the Tilex was the best-looking option on the Walmart shelf. Well... The shower, which this morning had embarrassingly moldy caulk now looks like I spent all afternoon scrubbing it, when instead I just periodically sprayed this stuff on it. It does have a very strong bleach scent, so I've had to have the ventilation fan running pretty much all day, but it's TOTALLY WORTH IT. The shower is clean, and I didn't waste all day doing it.

Congratulations, Clorox. You've gotten yourselves a lifelong customer.
Kristin C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Mold & Mildew Remover 32 oz more...
This is a great cleaner! I use it often to clean my shower and occasionally the kitchen (if it gets too rough). It always gets the job done without me having to scrub too hard!! Very good product and it lasts a while!
Karri P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great product. We have a really old fiberglass shower that wraps around up through the ceiling, and our city water is terrible growing pink mold in anything it's in contact with for extended periods of time. It was so hard to get the shower clean until my mom recommended this. I spray it on, let it set a while then wipe down. It takes so much less time and work than before. It does contain bleach so use with caution and ventilate well. I don't ever want to clean my bathroom without it again.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I usually use on as your products but lately we've have been having a problem with mold in our stand up shower. I've tried several products and finally this Tilex is the one that works. Although it does have a harsh smell you have to be careful around the fumes sometimes you need something strong to do the job right. I highly recommend this product for mold removal and getting a really clean bathroom.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Mold & Mildew Remover 16 oz more...
This is one the best products you can use to clean your bathroom floors & tiles. The smell is little & but gets the job done really nicely. Spray it on, leave it for sometime, wipe off & your shower, bathroom floor is all cleaned up. It does remove mold & stains. I will be buying it again.
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product to use everywhere in the house from your kitchen, to bathroom, to outdoor patio. Living in Florida, mildew can really build up quick. I always use Tilex to clean my tile floors, showers, and counter tops. It gets deep in the grout to remove stains and mold.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANER! I use this to clean my kitchen sink after every load of dishes! The sink ends up clean and spotless shining white! The smell is strong, but it gets the job done! I love this ad highly recommend it!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This is an absolute all-star product. I live in an apartment that I have no knowledge about in NYC. When I noticed a piece of the caulking was peeling in my shower I ripped it off entirely along one side of the tub and was shocked to find that black mold particles were literally coming out of the wall!! They kept coming and coming out so I panicked. I got as much mold out and down the drain and the sprayed the entire tub region with Tilex, focusing on the crease but also shooting it at the wall for good measure. I let it sit for 5 minutes and did the same dousing. I let the tub dry and came back in the morning and the tub was white!! I was shocked. Good to know that it is relatively safe now to re-caulk the tub. A+ experience.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this to clean everything in my bathroom but I really find it effective in the toilet! It takes away all the hard water stains and rings. I usually spray a few times and leave it alone for about 10-15 minutes before I scrub. It usually already cleans the item sprayed without much scrubbing, so I love it. The smell is very strong though so make sure to keep the door open and the vent on
Lakesha M.
Beaumont, TX
This is a holy grail cleaning product for me. I usually purchase it at Target because that's where I prefer to buy my household cleaning products from. They always have this in stock and it does wonders on my tub. I usually spray it on last, let it set for 5 minutes, then use the shower head to wash it off. It lives my tub shining like new. Highly recommended product.
Sawyer W.
Will this product work on surfaces other than tile?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this product have bleach in it?

back