Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner

Tilex® Fresh Shower® Daily Shower Cleaner.
64 oz. = 32 oz. 32 oz.
More savings, less waste*.
Prevents soap scum, hard water buildup & mildew stains.
*40% less plastic vs. two 32 fl. oz. trigger sprays.
2 qt (64 fl oz) 1.89 L. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Linda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Spray this after every shower on your tiles and shower door and the soap scum and grime slides away. I've been using it for a long time. You need to start with a clean shower in order for this to work. Gave it 4 stars because it can become expensive using it every day.
Stacy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is a godsend. I use it daily to clean my home and it works wonders. It cleans my shower for me.... or makes it managable unt it is time to clean. I will purchase this product agai .
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I hated my shower doors because after every shower there would be a buildup and they always looked filthy! I decided to give this a try. My husband and I both spray this everywhere after each shower and it has never looked cleaner...The glass always looks like I just windexed it. AMAZING!
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this stuff! I spray it in our shower daily after use. It really helps cut down on the soap scum and makes cleaning a breeze since it does a great job keeping the shower shiny.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I hate to scrub showers. I keep this in both showers, spray after everyone is done and voila. I basically wipe em down real good twice a month! no mildew, no stains. just clean. thank you.
Madalyn W.
Ithaca, NY
A daily spray keeps the mildew away. I love my bathroom being squeaky clean, and this product allows me to do that without spending a lot of time scrubbing. I also like the fresh smell.
Shannon D.
Enjoy Enjoy this product. Using it daily will really cut down on buildup of soap and mildew! Highly recommend using this inexpensive product
Heather D.
This stuff is great! It keeps your shower clean everyday. It takes all the scrubbing out of cleaning your tub.
Jessica E.
Good for preventing build up. That way when you can clean the shower less and it's easier to maintain.
Amy p.
This stuff is great to keep next to your shower for easy cleaning after you finish showering.