BY TILEX

Tilex Bathroom Cleaner, Lemon Scent Bleach free Kills salmonella choleraesuis and staphylococcus aureus see more...

• Will this work on non textured bath tubes? 1 Answers
  • Do i have to scrub a lot with this product or does it jus...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product for the bathroom tile walls. I absolutely love it! It leaves the tile extra clean, the room smelling fresh, & very shiny after rinsing them with water. The product is a must have. A clean house is always a germ free space! I highly recommend this product.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this on the tile in my shower and also the tile on my floors. It makes them look so nice and clean. It's priced well maybe a little pricey, but I've been very happy with it. I'm buying more as soon as I go to the store
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I'm not a big fan of the powder tub cleaners. Tilex is a life saver! Unlike the powder cleaners, I don't have to scrub really hard to get all of the dirt and grime off of my tub and sinks. Just leave it on for a couple of minutes or so and voila!! I do recommend keeping the vent on while using this product, since the bleach smell is very strong, but it gets the job done!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
This is a great, versatile cleaner. It does a great job getting my tub and the tile around it clean. I also spray this in my white kitchen sink and let it sit for a few minutes before just rinsing with warm water; it keeps my sink spotless. I've also used it to scrub the grout on my kitchen floor and it did a much better job than the grout cleaner I bought!
Kristal L.
Newport, NH
For all the people who don't like the smell of straight bleach, this is the product for you, pair tilex with a magic eraser, and there's no job too big, it will take care of all messes, I even use tilex in my kitchen, this product is unbeatable.
Walesca L.
Staten Island, NY
My mom raised me using tilex and I will continue using it, this product is wonderful to clean tiles obviously but also bathtubs and it's very affordable and it's easy to find I would definitely recommend it
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tilex bathroom cleaner has all the requirements to keep the tiles and surfaces clean, sanitary and free of mold bathroom. Although I'd find a similar product that does not have such a strong smell, and that causes me asthma. and all that is environment friendly.
Colleen F.
Tilex works wonders in our shower on the shower walls, glass door and tiles. I also use it on our tile countertops and it cleans the grout so well and keeps the mildew away. Smells a bit strong but really gets the job done.
Jennilee K.
I just find that tilex with bleach works the best for a bathroom full of tile. Less scrubbing is needed when you spray and leave sit for a few minutes. This is the top cleaning product I use for my bathrooms.
Rachel B.
Logan, UT
I liked this product for cleaning before I had babies. Now that I am a mom I prefer to use more natural cleaners but this one does still work well. I just don't use it if my kids are home.
alisha l.
Will this work on non textured bath tubes?
Christy O.
Do i have to scrub a lot with this product or does it just rinse off easily will little scrubbing. I'm pregnant and need a good cleaner that doesn't take a lot of scrubbing or isn't strong odor.