BY TILE

Tile Mate Tracker Device- 1 Pack-Men see more...

Katie D.
I bought one of these for myself because as a new mom, I will set my keys down in the most obscure places and immediately forget, thus inducing a frantic search for keys as I'm running late to get out the door. I love that I can just press a button on my phone and my keys play a loud jingle until I find them. It also works the other way around if I have my keys but can't find my phone. My only problem with this tracker is that you have to have location services on all the time in order for it to work (obviously) which drains my phone. If I am at work and have my keys on my desk, I turn location services off because I already know where my keys are. But when I'm out, or at a different house where I may set my keys down in an obscure place, I keep location on just in case. I am also considering getting one just to keep inside my car for all the times I forget where I'm parked so I can at least get the general location of my car in the parking lot.
Shannon H.
Was given this as a gift and i love how easy it is to use. Whenever i lose my keys or can't remember where i left my purse, i just check the app on my phone. Very convenient!
Troy H.
I love this device! It is so easy to use and set up! The product really keeps your mind at ease. If you are someone who misplaces their things often, I would pick this up today. I put the tile in my wallet which makes me not worry if I lose it! I would recommend.
Cristina T.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this tile and whoever created this!! Such a great idea for people who frequently loose their keys. It works mostly sometimes it doesn’t beep but it’s still able to pick up the location which is better than nothing. Very easy to set up and useful!! Definitely recommend
Jordan B.
This thing is amazing, i got it for my wife originally because shes always losing things, put it on your keys and find it with your phone, or you can press the center button on the tile and it will ring your phone, even on silent.
Asia D.
Starkville
Which Tile Mate do I need to buy? I’ve seen reviews other places that some won’t ping your cell phone and others do. I want the one that you can ping the tile and the tile can ping your phone! I just want to be sure I’m getting the right one! Tile Mate Item Tracker - 1 pack, WhiteTile Mate Tracker Device- 1 Pack
Anna B.
Tuscumbia, AL
I want one of these so bad. Do they really work good?