Tile 4 pack White - Tile Travel Electronics uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY TILE

4 pack White. Save yourself the stress of searching for misplaced stuff. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that finds everyday items in secondsA¢A A like your phone, keys, purse, and luggage. see more...

Kwididrah P.
Millville, NJ
I love his product I’m a mom and loosing keys is an everyday habit !!! Adding this bad baby on to my keys I’m never out of luck. Add it to your wallet , he’ll even add to your purse it helps keep track of everything
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
The tile helps us find our keys and wallets. We love these, no more scrambling for our “lost” items. They also can help find your phone by pressing a button on the tile hooked to your keys!
Riley P.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I am so beyond excited about this gift. I got it for my boyfriend for Christmas. He literally losing something every single day and with this product I no longer have to have the daily arguments about where things were left!
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so I loved and had a lot of problems with these on the positive side you can find your keys or your phone if there are near by even if the phone is on silent it will ring and that was great. I have like 5 of these to be honest On the negative side you always have to have your blue tooth and location on which drains your battery you also have to have the app open. I lost my keys months ago and have never been able to find them I get a location up date every so often that they are here or there but I haven't ever gotten them back. It is pretty cool that they have diffrent sizes I have the mate and the original. They are also pretty sturdy so it doesn't seem like they break easy.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
Love this. Great idea and it has helped me find my keys and phones a few times within the past few weeks!
Dawn B.