BY TILE #6 in Cell Phone Accessories

For those days when the remote control seems to have walked off the face of the planet, there's Tile. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that locates everyday items-like your phone, keys, and wallet-in seconds. Spend less time exploring that lost world behind your seat cushions and more time doing the things you love. Never worry about charging or replacing the battery for at least a year - it just works with zero upkeep.

• This product seems pretty great! Does it work as good as ...2 Answers
  • Wonder if this is worth the money7 Answers
  • Would you say your purchase was worth it? Did the device ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Alrighty, SO..I am one of those people ALWAYS looking for my keys or phone or purse or whatever and I thought this was going to be my gift from the lost goods gods but unfortunately, it is just okay-ish. I bought the first generation Tile and have since upgraded to the newer versions, therefore, I feel I can give a pretty well-rounded review. Overall, this product is a great idea and well designed but has MANY flaws. For one I find the app requires too many steps to get to a rather simple goal of finding your lost items, which you are typically trying to find in a hurry.  The update has helped but still, I think it could be streamlined further and especially could use some fixing with the Siri integration. The biggest flaw to me is that it just doesn't seem to work frequently enough. On a number of occasions, I have had my phone or keys in my hand trying to demonstrate the product to friends and both products won't be able to "call" each other and they will literally be right next to one another!! I have also experienced where on my phone the item I'm looking for will say it's somewhere I was hours ago when I know the Tile I'm looking for, such as my keys, is in my house because I drove home. Look, I'm not trying to hate on the product because it has come in handy but my problem is that with other companies starting to incorporate more efficient and similar products, Tile is beginning to fall behind for me personally. Currently, I do not think I will repurchase all my Tile's when they begin to expire because I haven't found the majority to work very well (ex. purse and suitcase). I am considering renewing my keys, just because I lose those frequently and the times the keys Tile has worked, has been useful but overall way too intermittent.
Kara D.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had one ever since they came out. You download the app on your phone and you can see where you tile is (or multiple tiles if you have more than one). I put mine in my purse whenever I go out, or my luggage when I travel, and for everyday use I keep it on my keys. They have come out with newer versions, such as the tile sport, which now reaches up to 2x as far. If someone else finds your lost tile, they can report it on the app and it notifies you. You can also use your tile to find your phone, even if it is on silent, by pressing the button on your tile to ring your phone. I love this product and highly recommend it! 10/10 recommend.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
I’m always looking for my keys, wallet, purse, and phone and this product made finding them 10000 times easier. It’s simple to use — just download the app and place it on your keys or in your purse/wallet and its ready to be used! The Tile app is like Find my iPhone but better! It has given me the security of knowing my important things are able to be found when temporarily lost.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Tiles, the Pros don't come with replaceable batteries. Instead, you get a warning in the app to let you know when it's time to buy a replacement unit.

They also still work with the community geolocation feature. If you lose an item out of range, other users with the app can anonymously help track down the Tile on a map when they come within Bluetooth range.
Brittney k.
I’m in love with this product!! I recently received this tile on my Birthday!! It’s sleek and easy on the eye. You can tap the tile button twice and call your phone too if you lose it !!! This product was way over due in my life!!! I am the worlds worst with my keys .... I lose them every five minutes !! This is a lifesaver!!
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
I really like the service of the Tile when it worked, however the short battery life and inability to replace or charge the battery has prevented me from buying more for my family.  If they could fix this issue or offer a version that you could buy a new battery for, I would buy again.
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
Love my tile! My mom bought me a tile for Christmas because I lose my car keys 37 times a day and this is so cool! It runs off your Bluetooth and tracks your location in the back ground so anytime you can't find your keys or whatever you use your tile for you can open the tile app and trace your steps back to the last location. You can also ring your phone from the tile button
Chelsea L.
Kankakee, IL
I bought one of these for my boyfriend who always misplaces his keys and phone. The best part is it helps you find both. Just the push of a button and the noise will lead you to your lost item the tile is connected to. It’s a perfect gift for the person who forgets where they put their keys, phone, or wallet!
Carmen M.
Fort Lauderdale
I had no idea that this existed until last Christmas when searching for the perfect item for a white elephant gift exchange. I was trying to find something that would be useful for a variety of ages and genders. This thing is so awesome! I love that you can use the tile for any item that may go missing often. I think the most common use is for your keys which makes sense because I can’t count how many times I’ve been rushing out of the house and can’t find my keys. Super helpful and smart!
Kayla B B.
United States
Best key finder phone finder out there!! Its saved me from being late several times. Just click twice if you cant find your phone and click on the app if you cant find your keys.
emily b.
Wonder if this is worth the money
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Would you say your purchase was worth it? Did the device last a long time or do you have to charge it/replace batteries often?
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
This product seems pretty great! Does it work as good as it says?
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
Has anyone used this to track anything other than a phone, wallet, or keys? Wondering what else I could use this for
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it