For those days when the remote control seems to have walked off the face of the planet, there's Tile. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that locates everyday items-like your phone, keys, and wallet-in seconds. Spend less time exploring that lost world behind your seat cushions and more time doing the things you love. Never worry about charging or replacing the battery for at least a year - it just works with zero upkeep.

Does this product work on multiple items?
Tile seems like a really smart idea but I worry that they won’t be loud enough for my parents to hear. Can you hear the tiles for multiple rooms away?
Has anyone ever lost anything with tile and how was it finding it???
Start your review of Tile!
How would you rate this product?
I have bought these for everyone in my family after receiving one as a gift. No more wasting time looking for keys, phone,or wallet! (I need one for my remote now!)
So easy to use and a great product if you lose things easily! My husband loses our keys all the time and I plan on putting one of these on our set so we'll always know where they are. Also great for putting on strollers in theme parks so they never get lost or stolen! Such a great product, thank you!
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
Once upon a time, I was just a young dummy who locked her keys in her car 9 times in 6 months (this is actually how I figured out I have adhd). A boy I made out with a few times recommended that I get Tile, and even though most of his other advice kinda sucked, this advice was golden. I have been using Tile for a year and a half and it has greatly improved my quality of life. I have one on my keys and another in my wallet at all times. It has saved me from catastrophe more than once. I love Tile, honestly, just thank you.
Dallas, TX
Tile uploaded by Mary Claire M.
Tile is a great product. There are a few other makers of this product, but this one utilizes the network of other people to find your tile if reported missing. The only thing I don't really like is that as you carry around the tile on keys or something, the rubbery material that spell out tile gets a little gross and discolored. Still will be ordering the Tile Slim for my wallet!
Purchased at: Amazon
Really helpful for helping find keys. But the way they advertise isn't totally honest. To get GPS so that you can track your tile (so you can put in luggage, etc.) Its an extra monthly charge. And half the time clicking my keys' tile to find my phone doesn't work. If all you need is a way to find your keys in your house, its great. Other than that, I'm happy I have them but not sure I'd buy more.
Brooklyn, NY
My Tile has been a lifesaver. I misplace my keys so often and this helps me find them super quickly and not be (as) late for work! You just use your phone to make your tile play a sound.

I also locked myself out of the house a few weeks ago and Tile saved me from worrying over whether or not I lost my keys... I knew they were inside the house because I could connect to them as I got close to the front door!

Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use my Tile so much more than I would have ever imagined! My boyfriend bought a pack of these a few months ago and I never realized how many times I'd have to dig around the house in couches or in my car for my phone! The app features are wonderful - I love that other users can help me locate my lost items. Both the app and the tile are so very easy to use and I love that I can choose my rings!
Saint Petersburg
I’m always looking for my keys, wallet, purse, and phone and this product made finding them 10000 times easier. It’s simple to use — just download the app and place it on your keys or in your purse/wallet and its ready to be used! The Tile app is like Find my iPhone but better! It has given me the security of knowing my important things are able to be found when temporarily lost.
Spanish Fort , AL
Tiles, the Pros don't come with replaceable batteries. Instead, you get a warning in the app to let you know when it's time to buy a replacement unit. They also still work with the community geolocation feature. If you lose an item out of range, other users with the app can anonymously help track down the Tile on a map when they come within Bluetooth range.
Jackson Heights, NY
I LOVE TILE! I always lose my keys, bags, luggage, etc and Tile makes it easy to find things when my life is crazy. It works on any phone and works around the world! I was in Japan and misplaced my $600 Coach bag! I was panicking when I remembered I have Tile! Thankfully the bag was found in the bathroom safe!