Tile uploaded by Mary Claire M.Tile uploaded by Kaitlyn R.

BY TILE #9 in Cell Phone Accessories

For those days when the remote control seems to have walked off the face of the planet, there's Tile. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that locates everyday items-like your phone, keys, and wallet-in seconds. Spend less time exploring that lost world behind your seat cushions and more time doing the things you love. Never worry about charging or replacing the battery for at least a year - it just works with zero upkeep.

• This product seems pretty great! Does it work as good as it says?2 Answers
  • Wonder if this is worth the money7 Answers
  • Would you say your purchase was worth it? Did the device last a lon...5 Answers
Angela N.
Angela N.
Techie Expert
I seriously highly recommend this to each and every single one of you out there! No matter if you lose things on a daily basis or not. It will save you from losing your mind! I purchased one like two and a half years ago and now I have 3 of them. I'm addicted to them, I rely on them full heartedly! I got 2 of them for my son before he headed off to college and it saves him the time of searches around for keys among clutter and he's able to track his bag or phone if it's ever stolen! These are extremely easy to set up and your able to do a reverse find which means you can use the Tile to find your phone!!! No extra buttons, no extra features. Just does what it's suppose to do! And doesn't cost an arm & a leg.. They run a referrable program so you can earn a free Tile! I LOVE THEM.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
This product has literally been a LIFE SAVER! It EXCEEDED my expectations! My best friend bought me this for my 18th birthday and my life has not been the same since. I loose my keys all the time & it stresses me out trying to find them when I'm running late! With one click of a button on me phone my keys start ringing & my phone tracks them down to their exact location. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
Mary Claire M.
Mary Claire M.
Dallas, TX
Tile is a great product. There are a few other makers of this product, but this one utilizes the network of other people to find your tile if reported missing. The only thing I don't really like is that as you carry around the tile on keys or something, the rubbery material that spell out tile gets a little gross and discolored. Still will be ordering the Tile Slim for my wallet!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I am always losing my keys. Always. Having a 2 year old that likes to hide them doesn't help. My husband purchased one of these for me and it didn't take long for me to have to use it to locate my keys. It's super easy to use and hasn't let me down yet. No more hide n seek with my keys!!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I received a tile as a gift and at first was confused because I never lose anything. Since then, I've used it several times. It saves me the momentary panic of looking for my keys or my phone. I love that it can reverse the search and call my phone. So helpful !
Dee J.
Dee J.
I am constantly looking for my keys, cell phone and wallet. It works well, but does have a few glitches, but over all works well!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so I loved and had a lot of problems with these on the positive side you can find your keys or your phone if there are near by even if the phone is on silent it will ring it also has reverse find by simply pressing the tile button, that was great. I have like 5 of these to be honest On the negative side you always have to have your blue tooth and location on which drains your battery you also have to have the app open. I lost my keys months ago and have never been able to find them I get a location up date every so often that they are here or there but I haven't ever gotten them back. They do have a setting to get the tile community to help find your keys but maybe no one in my town uses tile because I've only gotten one notification and the keys where not there. In my opinion it works great for finding keys in your own home or when they are near by. But when I actually lost my keys out and about I never saw them again.
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Techie Expert
The Tile is an excellent product that is still barely known! My entire family has these. I actually have one attached inside of all 3 of my kids backpacks, 1 inside my phone and my husbands and on our keys!
Ok first, I have never lost my kids! But we do live in a complex and my children have to walk to a bus stop where I cannot see them. Yes, before you say I'm not a good mom, and I should walk or drive them lol, I also have an 11 month old and they are 7,11&13! It's a nice neighborhood too,not the city! However, I am still a mom! I worry! Also with 4 kids, I lose everything, including my mind somedays! But Tile has absolutely helped!!!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
My Tile has been a lifesaver. I misplace my keys so often and this helps me find them super quickly and not be (as) late for work! You just use your phone to make your tile play a sound.

I also locked myself out of the house a few weeks ago and Tile saved me from worrying over whether or not I lost my keys... I knew they were inside the house because I could connect to them as I got close to the front door!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Techie Expert
I use my Tile so much more than I would have ever imagined! My boyfriend bought a pack of these a few months ago and I never realized how many times I'd have to dig around the house in couches or in my car for my phone! The app features are wonderful - I love that other users can help me locate my lost items. Both the app and the tile are so very easy to use and I love that I can choose my rings!
Beauty queen B.
Beauty queen B.
Wonder if this is worth the money
Monique S.
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Would you say your purchase was worth it? Did the device last a long time or do you have to charge it/replace batteries often?
Randall L.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
This product seems pretty great! Does it work as good as it says?
hiba s.
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
Has anyone used this to track anything other than a phone, wallet, or keys? Wondering what else I could use this for