Tilda Basmati Rice, 10-Pound Bag uploaded by OnDeane J.Tilda Basmati Rice, 10-Pound Bag uploaded by amber y.Tilda Basmati Rice, 10-Pound Bag uploaded by amber y.

BY TILDA #60 in Rice

• What are your favorite recipes to make with Basmati rice?3 Answers
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Got it just to try and loved it. I used this when I made mushroom chicken scallopini and I must say it turned amazingly. The rice has a nice aroma and taste. It's not a sticky rice, jic you wanted to know.
Gabriela V.
This is a staple in my family. We are Hispanic no middle eastern, but the rice, spectacular. The aroma! The taste. Unlike any other.
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
As an Indian, we trust Tilda! it's always a guaranteed brand that provides great quality basmati rice.
Cindy L.
Toronto, WY
Tilda rice is one of the rices I prefer to eat with my curry. It has good flavours and easy to cook as well. I definitely would recommend this brand of rice to others.

This can be found at your local grocery stores including Walmart, which would probably be the best affordable place to purchase it.
Abbie D.
An absolute essential in any household that enjoys cooking Asian style food. I cook this type of food a lot and I am always using rice so this large bag is so handy! Sometimes I run out of places to store it though ha ha! Great taste, great to cook.
amber y.
hamilton, ON
Tilda Basmati rice tastes delicious. It cooks up nice, has a mild flavor and pairs really well with curries and stir fry. I think it is very reasonable priced and I like that the bag is able to be resealed via a clear sticker on the back. One of my favorite things about this rice is that with every bag purchased Tilda donates money to the Moms helping Moms campaign. What it boils down to: Yummy rice and a great company!! This is my go to rice and I would and will be picking up more!
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
I don't like this type of rice. I feel they smell like perfume. Maybe it is a cultural thing *I'm Hispanic, but I don't like it
Laura C.
London
I loveeee basmati ricee its soo delicious i can eat it plain without anything next to it ,it also smells nice
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
Best basmati rice out there. Best for biryani or pulab . Or even for kichri. I always have this in my house.
amber y.
hamilton, ON
What are your favorite recipes to make with Basmati rice?