Tilapia Fillet

by Usda Seafood

What's your favorite recipe with Tilapia?
Start your review of Tilapia Fillet!
How would you rate this product?
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Tilapia Fillet uploaded by Tamie D.
Purchased at: Costco
My family lives tilapia, I cook cook with lemon pepper and butter, roast some asparagus with olive oil and parmesan and toss a Cesar salad for a delicious and healthy family dinner ❤️😋 Kirkland's tilapia loins are the best best thing to fresh caught I've ever tried. Nice though pieces, streaky. Love them
Hailey H.
Stockbridge, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Tilapia, my favorite. I love this type of fish so much. There’s many ways you can cook it and if I’m not mistaken tilapia is good for you. I personally like to cook it with lemon juice and more seasoning. Try it out y’all
Diane R.
N Hollywood, CA
So yummy. I make it with lots lemon and white rice. Sooooo yummy. I can eat this all the time
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Love tilapia. No bones perfect for my kids. I love that i can cook it in many ways and its very inexpensive, easy to find.
Patty G.
I love tilapia Fillet what I really like about it, it's that you can cook it and feed it to children without thinking about the bones in fish. What I also like about it it's that I make ceviche with it and that's so good. I do recommend it.
Mey S.
Sacramento, CA
Love tilapia! However it's best to buy them wild not farmed. Tilapia loins are the best though. Tilapia is such a great fish to cook with. I can fry it, bake it, make fish tacos, in my culture we also make a fish lettuce wrap and this is the fish we always use. It's not fishy at all and it's so versatile.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Tilapia Fillet uploaded by Simona L.
One of my favorite affordable fish that there are on the market! I love it when my husband makes it blackened with seasoning on the skillet with some butter and garlic. He usually always makes me grilled asparagus and mushrooms with it as well!
Rose C.
I love tilapia it's healthy and cheap which is great !! I eat it all the time it's one of my main meals!
Natasha B.
Hayden, AL
I baked this with garlic and herb, with brussels to go with it. Its a great value at aldi. I'm impressed and its healthy.
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
I love Tilapia. It's light and taste so good. Plus it doesn't have bones so you don't have to worry about choking on one. It doesn't have a fishy smell and great sauteed or fried.