BY USDA SEAFOOD

• What's your favorite recipe with Tilapia?2 Answers
Nia N.
Tilapia is one of my go-to proteins (along with salmon and chicken). I especially love using tilapia because it’s super inexpensive and doesn’t have a strong fishy taste (so the whole family will eat it!). I usually eat it blackened, fried, or stuffed (crab is my favorite stuffing! Spinach, olive, and feta is another good option.). I definitely recommend adding tilapia to your meal planning for a hit of healthy protein that doesn’t add a lot of fat or calories. Serving suggestions included!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
There is a reason why ‘Tilapia’ is a fish that no one has heard of before the last five years. It’s not real fish people! It may be easily added to a diet for people that don’t enjoy fish since it’s so mild. But there are so many other better choices that are much safer, healthier, and far more delicious.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Tilapia. It's light and taste so good. Plus it doesn't have bones so you don't have to worry about choking on one. It doesn't have a fishy smell and great sauteed or fried.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
One of my favorite affordable fish that there are on the market! I love it when my husband makes it blackened with seasoning on the skillet with some butter and garlic. He usually always makes me grilled asparagus and mushrooms with it as well!
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Love tilapia! However it's best to buy them wild not farmed. Tilapia loins are the best though. Tilapia is such a great fish to cook with. I can fry it, bake it, make fish tacos, in my culture we also make a fish lettuce wrap and this is the fish we always use. It's not fishy at all and it's so versatile.
Patty G.
I love tilapia Fillet what I really like about it, it's that you can cook it and feed it to children without thinking about the bones in fish. What I also like about it it's that I make ceviche with it and that's so good. I do recommend it.
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Love tilapia. No bones perfect for my kids. I love that i can cook it in many ways and its very inexpensive, easy to find.
Rose C.
I love tilapia it's healthy and cheap which is great !! I eat it all the time it's one of my main meals!
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
So yummy. I make it with lots lemon and white rice. Sooooo yummy. I can eat this all the time
Natasha B.
I baked this with garlic and herb, with brussels to go with it. Its a great value at aldi. I'm impressed and its healthy.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What's your favorite recipe with Tilapia?