BY TIL DEATH DO US PART

Ten guests arrive at a lavish wedding reception on the Cayman Islands when one of the guests is mysteriously murdered.  A millionaire playboy, a mysterious fiance, a shady past and plenty of secrets lie ahead as the wedding guests work together to expose the killer. Comes with: A complete party planner Character booklets Invitations Costume and menu suggestions Clues And more! Mystery dinner party game for 8-10 players. Ages 18 and up. see more...

• I haven't been able to find this in a store near me, I am...1 Answers
  • "This is definitely a great game to play." in 1 review
Briana S.
This is definitely a great game to play. I would recommend it to anyone who has not played it or had the chance to experience it.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I played this one time before at someone else's house and I loved it I thought it was pretty cool. I love mystery games like this.
Gabby E.
I have been in the morning to see if I could not have a great time The first time since I o the
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea , MD
I haven't been able to find this in a store near me, I am wondering if it's in a specific store? This would make a fun Christmas gift.