Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodTiki
Dog Aloha Petites Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Pouches, 35 oz, Case of 12

Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Pouches, 3.5 oz, Case of 12

by Tiki

Feeding the same thing every day? Booooring. Mix it up! The Aloha Petites Wet Food Variety Pack gives you six mouthwatering flavors to thrill your dog at every meal. Rotating different Aloha Petites formulas is a great way to indulge your dog with new flavors and aromas - without causing stomach upset. Goodbye, monotony. Hello, mealtime excitement!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Pouches, 3.5 oz, Case of 12!
Daniel R.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog is picky when it comes to wet food. She likes it to be saucy and this brand is her favorite. As soon as I put the plate down she starts eating. Tikis wet food is human grade and you can see the chicken or vegetables in the can which is nice to see.
Nancy L.
Wausau, WI
I have to small dogs, a chihuahua and a mini pinsher. They're both picky eaters but almost rarely turn down Tiki. The food boosters are a big help too! I honestly always reccomend this brand to all my other dog mommas and cat mommas as well. Price is good, variety is good, quality is good.
Pheng M.
Wausau
Great variety of foods in the pack. And my dog loves these all. Haven’t found a flavor she doesn’t like yet. And she is a picky dog!
Pedro L.
29330
Este producto es fabuloso, no me arrepiento de usarlo, mi mascota este encantada con este producto.
ELIZABETH M.
cartagena
Un producto muy bueno, duradero y sobre todo confortable para la mascota. amor con el. Me gusta muchísimo. Podría darle más de cinco estrellas

Looking for your answer?