Food & Snacks
Tiki Cat Stix Treats Variety Pack, 05 oz, Count of 6

Tiki Cat Stix Treats Variety Pack, 0.5 oz., Count of 6

Tiki Cat STIX Wet Cat Treats are single-serve, creamy mousse treats for cats. Serve individually or as a topper for dry food, they add a boost of flavor and moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiki Cat Stix Treats Variety Pack, 0.5 oz., Count of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
These are some of my spoiled brat cat’s favorite treats. She loves her “kitty candy”. Tiki Stix is one of her favorite brands of this type of wet treat (probably because it’s more expensive than others and she’s a jerk like that). The variety pack is good for us because she’s a neurotic little monster who will only eat certain flavors at certain times of day (chicken is for breakfast, salmon is afternoon only 🙄) and doesn’t like tuna at all (shhh, don’t tell her all the flavors have “natural tuna flavor” or she’ll quit eating them and make me look for an even more expensive treat). She’d probably eat these all day long if I let her but I have to really limit how often I let her have them because she starts to have litterbox problems if she has too many. Her Highness is greatly offended if I chase her through the house calling her Princess Poopypants and trying to get ahold of her to clean her up before she finds something to wipe her butt on. These are great as an occasional treat, not so great when she sneakily begs from each member of the family and ends up having more goodies than she should.
Alli O.
Tiki Cat Stix Treats Variety Pack, 0.5 oz., Count of 6 uploaded by Alli O.
Karma said “please give me tiki cat treat” she loves these! they’re a little pricier than other wet cat treats i’ve come across but i have to give the queen what she wants!
Marina R.
Forest Hills, NY
My kitten is obsessed with these!! I use this as a treat rather than a food topper, and I use the Munchkin Gentle Silicone Spoon, Blue/Green to give her no more than 2 spoonfuls at one time. She has no preference to flavor, so I get the variety pack to give her a wide range.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
When I gave this to my Fanta she loves these. When I give her another brand she walks away. But when I give her these she looks forward in getting these everyday at noon. I recommend this for everyone with cats.

Looking for your answer?