BY TIKI CAT

Give your feline friend the best nutrition possible with all natural, whole seafood cat food. Tiki Cat Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Canned Cat Food is is specially formulated for cats of all ages with premium wild caught seafood, vitamins, and minerals, meaning no mystery meat or by-products! Tiki Cat Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Canned Cat Food is human-grade and boasts a delicious taste without any fillers. Rich in protein and omegas, Tiki Cat food is sure to please you and your cat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacy W.
I don't feed my cats fish based foods often because two of my cats are very prone to being picky and refusing foods, so I don't want them to latch onto fish and not eat anything else. When I do feed fish, I feed this brand because they use great ingredients and the cats love the texture of their food.
Ally S.
This cat food brand is incredibly high quality. It does a wonderful job of getting essential ingredients that our furry friends/family members/pets need! The protien in this blend is excellent and helps with sensitive stomach issues in our experience. A++
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
My kitten loves this food. She loves licking up the broth since it is more like a soup. Some flavors she didn't like but I was able to return it where I bought it :) it is good for the price and so much better ingredients than other wet foods out there.
Jess M.
Flower Mound
My cat is super picky when it comes to eating, but we've never had a problem with this brand. She instantly eats every last bite of her meal. Before we were concerned about her weight but now she is doing fine.
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Thank goodness for Tiki Cat. My wonderful kitty has a sensitive stomach and Tiki Cat is the only cat food we tried that does not upset her tummy. She loves it and their food is varied enough in texture that she doesn't get bored.
sari L.
Buhl, ID
My kitty loves this cat food she comes running when she hears me get the kitchen and open it finishes one can and is wanting another. I would suggest this food if you have a picky eater
sara s.
Memphis, TN
My cats love this food. They come running when they hear the can opening. I have three and even if they all have their own plate they still try to eat the others.
Stephanie R.
Paris , AR
Our cats go crazy over this. They love it. We haven’t gotten all of the flavors, but this one in particular they seem to love the most.
Samantha P.
My cats are obsessed with this food. They eat it so fast. We actually bought this kind in bulk since it was such a favorite.
cassie k.
My two cats love this and the salmon one. I mix up dry food and wet food through out the week