Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna

IFBLANK(Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna provides a complete and balanced nutrition as it contains premium whole food ingredients. It feeds up to 2% of body weight per day to your cats to help them maintain their body weight. The food has a delicious taste that your cats would love eat. The food items used to make it are of high quality. Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna Meets special dietary needs Low carbohydrates Has a great taste The food contains all fresh seafood ingredients, making it healthy for your cats to eat. A Closer Look: Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna is made with premium caught seafood which is fresh and good for your cat's health. It can provide all the required proteins, vitamins and minerals to your cats, making them strong and healthy. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Magnesium, grain, gravy and carb, Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica K.
Atlantic city
tiki is a hit or miss with my kitten, but when you open the can you know that it is filled with something healthy.
i do not think there is anything really to improve on with this product I have a fussy cat and when it comes to tiki he comes running
Taylor C.
Franklin, NJ
I loved the brand in the beginning but found that different varieties were half water and half protein. For the price of one can-that didn’t cut it for me. I could buy three cans of tuna for my cat at the price of one half filled can.
Tamara L.
Fremont, CA
My cat is SO PICKY! She doesn’t like ANY treats and getting her to eat wet food... well was impossible before she ate tiki cat tuna flavor! It’s healthy for her, she actually eats it and it actually makes her fur SO shiny!!!
Asia V.
Casper, WY
It smells like tuna! It has big chunks of tuna! I am blown away, it really has real ingredients! Our cat loves it! We will buy it again!
Skylar N.
Kitchener
My cats go absolutely crazy for Tiki Cat! This is one of the only wet cat foods I will purchase! I am very picky about what I feed my cats as with Tiki Cat there is nothing but good, clean ingredients that I am happy to feed my cats! You’d think they died and went to heaven the way they devour this food! Also I am so happy with the HUGE variety Tiki Cat offers!! Thank you for creating a brand that is not only extensive with flavour, but good for my cats!

Looking for your answer?