BY TIKI

64 OZ, Bitefighter Off Cedar + Citronella Torch Fuel, Unique Formula Of Citronella Plus Cedar Oil Proven Mosquito Repellency, Addresses #1 Consumer Need Gap, Strong Purchase Intent With Lapsed & Propective Users. see more...

• Is this really effective at keeping mosquitoes away?2 Answers
naf C.
I tested this fuel in a pineapple paradise glass table torch for the first time. Actually, I have never dealt with torch fuel before, I've worked with lamp oil and others, but not this one. At first I was kind of scared. But my husband lit the wick and the fire was quite high, though it didn't seem to be going all over the place only straight up vertically. We had it on for about half an hour. It worked really great and after seeing it for a while, I wasn't too scared. The instructions say to be very careful and to not place it under a covered area even after use. My husband liked the fact that the flame was huge, I did like it too. The best part is, after you blow it off to stop the flame, the wick cools down very quickly. I like the cute pineapple shape too. It was easy to work with this torch. The torch is small but the flame is powerful that puts off all the mosquitoes away. The fuel is effective and thankfully not too strong. I accidentally touched some with my bare hands but thankfully it didn't harm my skin. But I would suggest try not to touch it. It's easy to hold as well. So long as you keep it tightened after usage, it's safe. It's easy to take it wherever you need to take it, such as for picnic. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Received it free, opinions are my own.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
We love Tiki Torches for Summer nights, and thankfully, the bugs don't 👌 The kids aren't always cooperative when it comes to constant sun/insect protection, so it's nice to still have torch oil to create an invisible barrier and let them think they won the bug spray battle 😂
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This mosquito repellant is okay, and it does work but from my personal experience, the off brand's work just as well. If your like me and live on a budget, take my word for it you can buy the store brand and it works just as well! Tiki 64 Oz BiteFighter Torch Fuel
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We use this every summer , all summer long and it works really well. It’s a good burning oil that is strong smelling but not bad while it’s burning. We fill up our torches and oils lamps with this and it repels mosquitos while we are camping. It’s a little pricey but I like the product and it’s effectiveness.
Beth W.
Henderson, KY
Used this in homemade tiki torches. Kept ALL the mosquitoes away which usually never happens with just candles. This is an amazing value. Large bottle that lasts! If you want to keep mosquitoes away, buy this! Tiki 64 Oz BiteFighter Torch Fuel
#mosquitoessuck #tikitorchfuelisthebomb
Arlene M.
McAllen
DOES NOT KEEP THE MOSQUITOS AWAY! I purchased 2 torches for a fairly small patio area. The torches lit everything up. Totally wind resistant like the bottle explained which is awesome. The main thing it advertises is the "off". The repellant that the oil has. In my opinion it did not repell any mosquitoes what so ever. Good for light though.
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville , NC
Bought some torches to go around our easy set pool and they help mildly but we have a ton of mosquitoes in our back yard so his does not deter them all. There is no bad odor that comes from this. We have only used about half a bottle and filled 4 torches. They are still almost full after being burned for about 6 hours in total.
Justine D.
Tiki torch fuel that has added citronella so not only do I have a party in the backyard, but a party that does NOT involve bugs! There is no foul smell or odor with this fuel. I normally love the smell of citronella, but this fuel is fragrance free. A bottle goes a long way, and the price is always great at Walmart.
Dee J.
I really like using this fuel in my tiki torches, it keeps the bugs away. I line my torches around where we are going to be and no worries. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, and it was
not too pricey.
Jessica R.
This really does keep the mosquitoes away. It does burn off some black stuff (soot?) that floats through the air but no big deal. Started using in our bonfires and works great!
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
Is this really effective at keeping mosquitoes away?