BY TIKI

64 OZ, Bitefighter Off Cedar + Citronella Torch Fuel, Unique Formula Of Citronella Plus Cedar Oil Proven Mosquito Repellency, Addresses #1 Consumer Need Gap, Strong Purchase Intent With Lapsed & Propective Users. see more...

• Is this really effective at keeping mosquitoes away?2 Answers
Sam S.
Every summer without a fail I buy a few bottles because I use my tiki torches every night! I can't ever run out because this works like a charm for keeping bugs and better yet mosquitoes away! There's nothing better out there!
Melissa J.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I use several tiki torches to create a bug free zone. The added flare and light source is great for any backyard bash. I've also brought mine camping.
Erin U.
Keansburg, NJ
No tiki torches? No problem!! Add a little to your bon fire and keep the bugs away for the entire night! A full bottle latest us a whole summer since a little seems to go a long way! Not bad in price either..this cheapskate can afford it!
Katie C.
Durham, North Carolina
Love putting this in the tiki torches in the back yard and being able to hang out with friends without the constant worry of getting eat up by mosquitoes! Definitely helps!
Abigail O.
Cartersville, GA
So this is my go to fuel for tiki torches. It burns slow so it lasts forever and the added off helps to keep the bugs away which is a must when you live in the country.
Elise V.
Solon, OH
This product works pretty well in keeping mosquitoes away. A lot of my guests didn't get bitten, unfortunately I still got a few bites around my ankles.
Toriyon M.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey guys off is awesome if u want to keep the bugs away. I recommend everyone to make this a must have if you want to keep the party going!!!!!!
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
When we use this at the campground you can truly tell a difference before and after! It is a little pricey, but it last for a long time!
Veronica S.
This is a nice tiki torche fuel. It is long burning. I also like that it helps keep bugs away. The smell isnt too strong which is nice.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great for back porch sitting during the summer. only complaint is that the oil burns up so fast... go through a lot of this stuff.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
Is this really effective at keeping mosquitoes away?