BY TIGI

It is an eco-friendly conditioner smelling of wonderful ginger mandarin lime. Gentle enough to use daily. It contains honey, jojoba oil & soy protein to renew your hair & leave it smooth & shiny. see more...

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Great conditioner for dry hair! It really gives a great shine and a naturally healthy look! I love the body my hair has after a deep conditioning treatment with this. My hair is extremely soft too! I was very satisfied with this product!
Ashley K.
Washington, DC
I got this on sale at HEB one day. I feel like TIGI is a trusted brand but this product let me down. The smell isn't the best and it left my hair feeling like I used a normal, drugstore brand such as Sauve. I would never pay full price for this item.
Winnie L.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing smell and great price found at ulta when they are on sale! I use it to wash my hair and leave in my hair after to leave my hair silky smooth
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
i love TIGI Ijust wish I could afford it more often because it does leave my hair feeling healthy and fresh
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Emily M.
stockton-on-tees
This product is definitely up there with my favourite hair product, leaves my hair feeling so soft and treated, smells amazing and last a very long time.
Kerleesa A.
es un producto realmente increíble, lo he estado usando desde hace mucho tiempo y me encanta su costo. Es increíble, realmente es un gran profesional
Emma H.
Liverpool, Merseyside
This conditioner is really really good for frizzy and dry hair, especially after colouring my hair! Better than any other conditioner I have tried
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Excelent product great quality i love it...Excelent product great quality i love it...Excelent product great quality i love it
Georgina F.
United Kingdom
I use this all the time. I love tigi range for my hair. This leaves my hair so silky smooth and smells amazing!